Bar operator pleads guilty to drunk d...

Bar operator pleads guilty to drunk driving

There are 1 comment on the Star Phoenix story from Oct 19, 2012, titled Bar operator pleads guilty to drunk driving. In it, Star Phoenix reports that:

"I'm not a stupid person," Colleen Yakubowski-Suderman said in court Thursday, "but I've made some really stupid decisions." Her last bad decision, on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Phoenix.

Saskatoon, Canada

#1 Oct 19, 2012
She states she isn't stupid? What this woman did is a perfect example of stupid...what's very upsetting is the total disregard she has for others life's ...what's equally upsetting is the light sentence she received for repeat drinking and driving offences ...sask in 1998 said they had the toughest laws in place for the country so if this is being tough they better get back at looking at this..this judge should of slammed her for many reasons and I wonder what he will do when she kills someone next time and there will be a next time. Her lawyer states what the crown asked for was excessive are you kidding me? Her total disregard for the safety of others and court orders shows she should be in jail for months..but nope she needs to be out for the upcoming holiday season so no inconvenience in her life. Where is MADD in these cases and why are they not pushing for stricter sentences? Why aren't they pushing that all vehicles have breath alysers in all repeat offenders vehicles even if they are driving with a suspended licence ...there is easy steps that could be taken to end drunk driving for good but then the revenue would disappear so this is the result above for this woman ...there is no consequences really for her to deter her from doing this's sad..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once 'America's mayor,' Giuliani is now Trump's... Oct 13 Trumps paid flunkies 4
News 'Girl on the Train' steamrolls Parker's 'Birth ... Oct 11 Maeve W 1
News Vickers sentenced to 17 years for murder (Nov '09) Oct 5 Concerned 27
News California's - Renewable' Energy Grid on Verge ... Oct 2 Solarman 1
News 30 solid scientific studies that prove vaccines... Sep 28 friend 2
News Obama tells tribal leaders, - I hope I've done ... Sep 27 doubt it 1
News Worldwide $635 Billion Gambling Market Drivers,... Sep 27 Del 1
More from around the web