Blaming Obama for George W. Bush's Policies

There are 3 comments on the Aug 14, 2012, The New York Times story titled Blaming Obama for George W. Bush's Policies. In it, The New York Times reports that:

Bruce Bartlett held senior policy roles in the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations and served on the staffs of Representatives Jack Kemp and Ron Paul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

MtnCityTPXReader

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 16, 2012
This article represents the views of most economists I have read.

(1) Pres. Obama did not cause the recession.
(2) He is not responsible for the job losses.

There is an idiot who owns a lot on 421S in Mountain City who posts lies about President Obama on a large sign. Any driver who is awake and aware cannot avoid seeing them on his way to or from fast food, school, groceries, etc. The person who owns the lot and the sign on the lot and the political views expressed (1) probably knows he is spouting lies (2) does not care that he is spouting lies (3) was probably born with a silver spoon with the "H" for "Howard" monogram on it (4) was possibly deprived of oxygen during birth and therefore does not read well or learn easily.

It is easier for this H person to spew a one-sided lie than to deal with truths or observations of a multi-faceted problem.

I want to issue a disclaimer. Obama is (3) not responsible for any brain damage done at birth to this overgrown kid (4) and therefore our good President Obama is not responsible for this kid's inability to read or learn.
republicansareaj oke

Neenah, WI

#2 Aug 16, 2012
There is no bigger joke than a middle class republican!!
duckman

Evansville, WI

#3 Aug 18, 2012
You two ive in lala land. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) 12 hr WhereIsLogix 95
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) Apr 23 thertruth 23,580
News Survey: Nearly 9 in 10 US adults now have healt... Apr 22 Jose A Rodriguez 4
News JC, library at odds over $100,000 loan Apr 15 Hank Waxman 4
News Hillary Clinton fast facts Apr 12 discocrisco 1
News Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Apr 10 neighbor 5
News John Sommer juried art show begins today; award... (Apr '10) Apr 10 Art Odyssey returns 2
More from around the web