Dick Morris: Romney will win in a 'la...

Dick Morris: Romney will win in a 'landslide'

There are 52 comments on the Fox News story from Nov 1, 2012, titled Dick Morris: Romney will win in a 'landslide'. In it, Fox News reports that:

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," October 31, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

notice

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Nov 1, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I have ceased to take sides in this, I just want to note, when Boeing was starting a new factory in a non union state, it was the obama administration that claimed it was stealing jobs from a union state.
new plant, with new jobs were nonetheless shipping jobs out of Washington state...
but now, new plant, new jobs in china is not?
Any idea what I am talking about?
What I was speaking about was a candidate for President lying about a company moving it's current operations from Ohio to China.

It's the lie that is the focus, a lie to working people about their jobs, which caused them to believe and worry. That's the problem with the lie.

What you're talking about are many different things I think.

Unions, tough subject, they should be good for workers but are not always. Nobody cries about Sports unions, owners unions, actors unions, private sector unions but they cry about public sector unions. They're doing the same things, why attack public workers? They work for us, shouldn't we want them to earn what the Private secotr earns?

Companies moving jobs around the country? WHat are you going to do, companies try to make the most for less costs, they will move like people move for better economic opportunity. Hard to say they can't, at least the jobs are still here in the country!

And there's Global reality, all things are "made" from several countries at the same time. PArts come from all over the world to one location, that location "assembles". This is Global reality and also tough to think we should make rules about it.

No way to avoid the reality that because of all this, working wage earners have seen declining opportunities not ladder stepping ones!

A Majority of the working class has to earn enough to buy otherwise this country built on consumers, will struggle to be a happy place!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Nov 1, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
This country is still Center Right, thankfully
That leaves out far right freakos like you.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#26 Nov 1, 2012
notice wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was speaking about was a candidate for President lying about a company moving it's current operations from Ohio to China.
And a company (Boeing) was accused of moving it current operations to NC when in fact it was to be a new facility with new jobs...so if that was true, then what Romney said is also true...
they are either BOTH lies, or BOTH true...
"Boeing was retaliating illegally against its largest union when it decided in 2009 to put a second 787 Dreamliner assembly line in a nonunion plant in South Carolina, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) charged in a complaint filed Wednesday.

To remedy the alleged violation, the complaint says, Boeing should be ordered to operate the second line at a union plant in Washington."
http://seattletimes.com/html/businesstechnolo...

the O administration was saying the new plant was stealing jobs from the old plant, then...

but now its a lie to suggest such a thing?

get what I mean yet?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#27 Nov 1, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
People now see the mistakes made in 2008
They voted for Hope and Change, and recieved desecption and lies from this Obama
e're about to give Obama four more years to atone.
Jack Daniels

Woodleaf, NC

#28 Nov 1, 2012
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>He and harvey are Comedy Central fodder.
Gonna Enjoy hearing Comedy Central eat crow, and watching those liberal bastards squirm as they finally grasp what is about to happen to them...ALL of them!

Can't wait to see their mugs when they witness what is coming for the terrorist supporting filth when he is sitting in front of the man on the 18th of this Month!

You liberals keep puking out that Anti-American shit! After we get done with the criminal in the White House and his cronies, you're next! You've gotten real vocal while that bastard Holder has covered for you, but whatcha gonna do once we kick his vile ass out? Who's gonna cover for you then? You may think you can just go and do anything you damn well please here, and while we are a free country, there are limits, and you lowlife filth have crossed them many times, but please DO CONTINUE! We are axious to erradicate ALL the Cancer from our Country, and you are indeed without a shadow of a doubt a terminal case! We're gonna finish the job of burning it out!
notice

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Nov 1, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
And a company (Boeing) was accused of moving it current operations to NC when in fact it was to be a new facility with new jobs...so if that was true, then what Romney said is also true...
they are either BOTH lies, or BOTH true...
"Boeing was retaliating illegally against its largest union when it decided in 2009 to put a second 787 Dreamliner assembly line in a nonunion plant in South Carolina, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) charged in a complaint filed Wednesday.
To remedy the alleged violation, the complaint says, Boeing should be ordered to operate the second line at a union plant in Washington."
http://seattletimes.com/html/businesstechnolo...
the O administration was saying the new plant was stealing jobs from the old plant, then...
but now its a lie to suggest such a thing?
get what I mean yet?
No, what does it have to do with Mitt lying to justify a "let Detroit Go BAnkrupt" stance?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#31 Nov 1, 2012
notice wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what does it have to do with Mitt lying to justify a "let Detroit Go BAnkrupt" stance?
I was under the impression that he inferred that Jeep's move to China was taking jobs from America...even though it would be a new plant with new jobs.
This is tthe same logic the Obama administration used with reference to Boeing opening a new plant in NC.

All I am saying is that if one is a lie, both are...

and BTW, as he said, Detroit DID go bankrupt. they just did it with Obama govt kickbacks to unions instead of investors and customers...

so Detroit DID go bankrupt under Obama...
its just that they came out with taxpayer dollars...
Jack Daniels

Woodleaf, NC

#32 Nov 1, 2012
notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, because Mitt would never let Detroit Go Bankrupt. He's got a proven record of doing the complete opposite. That is in direct contrast to the Ursurper who bankrupted an entire Nation...the United States of America.
notice

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Nov 2, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, because Mitt would never let Detroit Go Bankrupt. He's got a proven record of doing the complete opposite. That is in direct contrast to the Ursurper who bankrupted an entire Nation...the United States of America.
You have to be insane to vote for Etch-A-Sketch since you don't like him any more than Dems!!!!!!!!
the

Huntsville, AL

#36 Nov 2, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
usurper what does that mean
another

Huntsville, AL

#37 Nov 2, 2012
Tracker wrote:
T"
insane post
I thought

Huntsville, AL

#39 Nov 2, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>

!
you were in a dry county?

Oh - not drunk? Just a violent lunatic.
responder

Columbus, OH

#40 Nov 2, 2012
Economy Dicked By Obama wrote:
Obama had 4 years to change the country for the better.
Seriously, can anyone name one good thing this guy's done for America?
I need not explain how he and his corrupt guttertrash Chicago mafia handlers have made everything worse. Simply look around with your own lying eyes for proof.
..blah, blah....
Your eyes lie to you, mine aren't lying to me. Obama's led us out of recession, restored faith in America by other nations, killed bin Laden, ended the Iraq War.

And he's had to fight a ReTHUGlican Party whose actions have been counterproductive at best, disloyal at worst.

I need not explain further how contemptiously I regard your comments, I trust.
responder

Columbus, OH

#41 Nov 2, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, because Mitt would never let Detroit Go Bankrupt...blah, blah....
He SAYS he would have, liar. He would have let GM and Chrysler go bankrupt. Yes, that's correct. That's what he said.

Therefore, he's a liar, or you are. Which?:)

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#45 Nov 2, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
He SAYS he would have, liar. He would have let GM and Chrysler go bankrupt. Yes, that's correct. That's what he said.
Therefore, he's a liar, or you are. Which?:)
Chrysler and GM both went Bankrupt.....

You have been Conned by the left to think neither actually did go bankrupt....

Chrysler
http://money.cnn.com/2009/04/30/news/companie...

GM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31030038/ns/busin...

All that was done by the Government was to pay some Unions so as to pay them First in front of Investors and Stock Holders...

#46 Nov 2, 2012
notice wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you certainly won't see them doing a story on a Faux Snews Zombie lie that just keeps coming back no matter how many times the CIA, the WH, the Pentagon all set the record straight, Zombie Republican lies just keep coming back!!!
Still doesn't change the fact that it's a LIE!!!!!
We actually have Documents and Sworn Testimony that say it's True that the American Government Let our people Die...

#47 Nov 2, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I have ceased to take sides in this, I just want to note, when Boeing was starting a new factory in a non union state, it was the obama administration that claimed it was stealing jobs from a union state.
new plant, with new jobs were nonetheless shipping jobs out of Washington state...
but now, new plant, new jobs in china is not?
Any idea what I am talking about?
Today it is reported that several groups of utility and first responders from around the country have been told to go home in New York because they were not Union Members.... Nice....
nope

Huntsville, AL

#49 Nov 2, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
We actually have Documents and Sworn Testimony
you and yourself have no results of any real investigation. Now quit lying and honor the dead by not playing politica and spreading internet lies.
It has

Huntsville, AL

#50 Nov 2, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Today it is reported
been reported?

Have you no shame?

#51 Nov 2, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
you and yourself have no results of any real investigation. Now quit lying and honor the dead by not playing politica and spreading internet lies.
I will quit when the administration shows the videos of the Situation Room on 9/11/12 like they did during the Seals raid for Bin Laden and during the Hurricane on the east coast..... I will when the administration produce the Order the president said he gave to save our people.... I will when the white house and the administration produces the Documents and Videos of the events of 9/11/12 that shows they made any effort to give help to those on the ground being shot and burned alive.....

Until Then.. The Evidence shows that Obama and the Administration Let 4 Americans Die and many others put into hospitals... and after 8 Weeks not one person has been brought to justice for killing our citizens.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religious vaccine exemptions on the rise for NJ... Feb 23 AWARENESS 1
News Supervisors fire police officer (Aug '09) Feb 22 go_gators 2
News New center shows surge in demand for children's... Feb 22 Humanspirit 1
News Reparations? How about ~7 Trillion? (Aug '15) Feb 22 sacomt 64
News Columbus police to drop .45-caliber pistol and ... Feb 20 Reality Check 2
News Kane receives bad rap from business owner (Oct '09) Feb 16 Fed up resident 7
News Exit Poll: Americans cast ballots while holding... Feb 4 Advents 75
More from around the web