Charlottesville Police Continue Searc...

Charlottesville Police Continue Search for Robbery Suspects

There are 17 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Charlottesville Police Continue Search for Robbery Suspects. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

There are still no leads after Charlottesville police say three men robbed a driver at gun point and stole the vehicle Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Apr 26, 2013
How about descriptions of the attackers/robbers? They sound "armed and dangerous" -- isn't that enough of a threat to warn citizens? And yet the recovered vehicle is clearly described.

him

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 26, 2013
The press is afraid to use the word BLACK!
Zachary Reid

Atlanta, GA

#3 Apr 26, 2013
good police work
Honkey

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Apr 26, 2013
him wrote:
The press is afraid to use the word BLACK!
believe dat!
I knew it

Staunton, VA

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Isn't Wahoo Way where University Aparyments are? Chances are they call this home. Most crooks are pretty stupid so abandoning the vehicle right in front of where they live is not too far fetched.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Police not looking for gun toting, felonious assault, car thieving, unemployed bad guys. Wonder if they even bothered to look for prints.
accidental racist

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2013
there is a description in the original article which has a link provided in this article. it describes the suspects as three African American men. use your brain before you post.
Ron

Roanoke, VA

#8 Apr 26, 2013
accidental racist wrote:
there is a description in the original article which has a link provided in this article. it describes the suspects as three African American men. use your brain before you post.
I have a neighbor from Johannesburg South Africa. He is now a US citizen. He is the only African American that I have ever met. Don't think he was in Charlottesville when this occurred
Wes

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Apr 26, 2013
I'm sure the car was left at an apartment complex to through the cops off. They don't live there, I'm sure of that. There are cameras in that complex so chances are, they will have some footage of the guys driving the car in there. I'd guess they live close by but not there.
Wes

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Apr 26, 2013
should've said 'Throw' not through! oops
Living Color

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Apr 26, 2013
It just be bitness and s--t.
Paul Boomer

Raleigh, NC

#12 Apr 26, 2013
I think Longo should order a SWAT house-to-house forced search, a la Boston terrorists. There are gun-wielding crazy car-jackers out there, and for all we know they may own pressure cookers! Start in Farmington and work your way down, just so its fair.
Crack Scooter

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Random urinalysis for the bar association would be a great idea. Why not hold our oh-so-dubious officers of the court to the same behavioral standard that the police department has?

Let the state police give our boys their whiz quiz or tinkle test.
zeb

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Apr 26, 2013
THug initiation for the no gang problem in cville
amaithi

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a neighbor from Johannesburg South Africa. He is now a US citizen. He is the only African American that I have ever met. Don't think he was in Charlottesville when this occurred
have to sat that i agree with your point. the term "african american" is bogus. if you were born in america, you are an american. if you call yourself anything else you are just furthering the divide between us. it is misused, overused and incorrect.
Frank

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Apr 27, 2013
Thank heaven the victim didn't have a gun, the crime may not have happened.
MOUNTAIN MAN--

Verona, VA

#18 Apr 27, 2013
Bet on 1 thing, if the victim hadda used a Taurus 45cal. Judge loaded with Winchester silver tipped hollow points, there probably would have been 2 funerals to attend and the 3rd running as fast as his baggy britches would allow. Always remember, response time for a 911 call is average 13 minutes response for a 45 cal. Judge is 1400 ft. per second. Do the math, see which shows up 1st.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burke Ramsey's Lawyer Plans to Sue CBS Over Jon... Sep 22 Jolamom 8
News Gov't survey confirms slowdown in US health ins... Sep 17 Ronald 5
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) Sep 14 ChristineM 24,182
News We're In A Hurricane Drought? Tell That To Vict... Sep 2 Actual Science 1
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... Sep 1 WeTheSheeple 203
News Good morning, you're on the General Store (Mar '10) Aug '16 Idiot 32
News Donte Johnson, 18, has been charged with the Ju... (Jun '10) Aug '16 Auntie Heidi 30
More from around the web