Ruidoso village manager a candidate for Alamogordo city manager

Mar 27, 2013 Full story: Ruidoso News 67

Ruidoso Village Manager Debi Lee is one of four candidates picked for interviews to fill the position of Alamogordo city manager.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Speedee

Riverside, CA

#67 Apr 30, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>do you keep posting about this woman then? You either have an axe to grind, are jealous or are an ex-lover. My guess is all three. You seem to be the biggest clown in topix town. Maybe a cold shower will get your mind off of her you sick pervert..
Why? Because it is fun! And she gives us plenty to post about.
If she had a differnet demeaner then the subject would be dull and boring.

However facts don't hurt the community they only inform. And DL and cronies don't like when Truths are known.

Are you exposing DL of having extra marital affairs?.

Are you are the current lover......

Your post proves my point as to the things YOU have posted previously.

It is

Alamogordo, NM

#68 Apr 30, 2013
Speedee wrote:
<quoted text>
However facts don't hurt the community they only inform. And DL and cronies don't like when Truths are known.
now obvious that you once had a lezbian crush on her and she rebuked your advances. You no doubt feel smarter and superior and can't phathom why she is more successful, rich and more happy than you have ever been in your life. No matter what you say or post about her it won't matter because she has twice the class you ever will have. You speak well of yourself and your family name with your stupidity..
Barf bag Please

Ruidoso, NM

#69 Apr 30, 2013
Speedee wrote:
<quoted text>
Speede stop...just the thought of that affair made me barf.
You are

Alamogordo, NM

#70 Apr 30, 2013
Barf bag Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Speede stop...just the thought of that affair made me barf.
just too jealous because she is way out of your league..
Somebody_s husband

Albuquerque, NM

#71 May 1, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>do you keep posting about this woman then? You either have an axe to grind, are jealous or are an ex-lover. My guess is all three. You seem to be the biggest clown in topix town. Maybe a cold shower will get your mind off of her you sick pervert..
Well said, Alamogordo! From her posts over the years it seems like that Riverside perv just won't let go.
R U SURE

Ruidoso, NM

#72 May 1, 2013
Speedee is a female? And in the last few days, the only perverts on these threads come from Albuquerque or Alamogordo IP's. And the Alamo poster sounds way too familiar...like what DL thinks of herself. I haven't met anyone in Ruidoso that would speak so sappy of her, so that only leaves.........
No Way

Hobbs, NM

#73 Aug 1, 2013
GladysSmith wrote:
If she is offered and takes the Alamogordo spot, I would gladly host a goodbye party for her, complete with Mariachi's and catered Mexican food. Everyone welcome. Plus I would gift her with a delightful ceramic Unicorn, the Unicorn being the symbol of a quick departure... or so I've been told.
I said they would never hire her. This was just a ploy to increase her own importance. We are stuck with her. I hear she and the mayor both have their houses for sale, I will rent the moving trucks. Oops, they will never be able to sell either of their houses as thousands of us cannot, because of the mess that is now caled Ruidoso NM. Like I have read--Don't Drink the Water--

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 49 min _Bad Company 23,186
Vietnam censures former chief inspector; seizes... 12 hr NHUCAPLIMDRUEXIMD... 5
KRESA considers seeking special-ed tax increase... Dec 8 Rick 1
Water woes among topics for 8 governors in Vegas Dec 6 Viewer 2
Ho Chi Minh City to host International Dance Fe... Dec 5 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 9
OPP Release Festive RIDE Campaign Results Dec 3 not too festive 1
Vietnam PM approves 9-day Lunar New Year holiday Dec 2 CAPTHUICHADRUGNGU... 12
More from around the web