Ruidoso village manager a candidate for Alamogordo city manager

Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ruidoso News

Ruidoso Village Manager Debi Lee is one of four candidates picked for interviews to fill the position of Alamogordo city manager.

Comments
1 - 20 of 67 Comments Last updated Aug 1, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 28, 2013
If she is offered and takes the Alamogordo spot, I would gladly host a goodbye party for her, complete with Mariachi's and catered Mexican food. Everyone welcome. Plus I would gift her with a delightful ceramic Unicorn, the Unicorn being the symbol of a quick departure... or so I've been told.
jose

Ruidoso, NM

#2 Mar 28, 2013
GladysSmith wrote:
If she is offered and takes the Alamogordo spot, I would gladly host a goodbye party for her, complete with Mariachi's and catered Mexican food. Everyone welcome. Plus I would gift her with a delightful ceramic Unicorn, the Unicorn being the symbol of a quick departure... or so I've been told.
Depends on where you get the Mexican food.
Heisenturd

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Mar 28, 2013
GladysSmith wrote:
If she is offered and takes the Alamogordo spot, I would gladly host a goodbye party for her, complete with Mariachi's and catered Mexican food. Everyone welcome. Plus I would gift her with a delightful ceramic Unicorn, the Unicorn being the symbol of a quick departure... or so I've been told.
Only if Heisenburg can be a food tester and write a review first..
Nice

Hobbs, NM

#4 Mar 28, 2013
It's just a courtesy interview. She's not going anywhere.
pants on fire

Mayhill, NM

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Nice wrote:
It's just a courtesy interview. She's not going anywhere.
Agreed. Lee's burned too many bridges and screwed too many other small municipalities to avoid a legitimate background check by a real town.
Forum Monitor

Ruidoso, NM

#6 Mar 29, 2013
pants on fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Lee's burned too many bridges and screwed too many other small municipalities to avoid a legitimate background check by a real town.
Hey pants...where you been?
Interviewer

Alto, NM

#8 Mar 29, 2013
There are those looking for a job with better qualifications who will do the job for 40k WITH NO BENEFITS.
New Mexico is an at will state. I hope she gets hired and found incompetent then fired.
Happy daze

Ruidoso, NM

#10 Mar 30, 2013
will be here again, and I will be more than happy to bake her a "chocolate pie" for desert,(like the one the housekeeper on "The Help" baked) I happen to have that excellent recipe, that I brought from Georgia in 1959!!!!!!
Counting down

Ruidoso, NM

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Hope she takes Klingman with her. They are two peas in a pod. We noticed in the article regarding the audits and findings, how DL praised Klingman. Klingman had six people working for her and it would not have looked good had they not accomplished the task. Previous Finance Directors had them selves and maybe one other person. One retired Director left the mess for the Dan Higgens administration to clean up. And DL and Klingman lied about what had or had not been done so far when Klingman came in.
VAYAN CON DIOS!!!!!!
I hope

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Counting down wrote:
Hope she takes Klingman with her. They are two peas in a pod. We noticed in the article regarding the audits and findings, how DL praised Klingman. Klingman had six people working for her and it would not have looked good had they not accomplished the task. Previous Finance Directors had them selves and maybe one other person. One retired Director left the mess for the Dan Higgens administration to clean up. And DL and Klingman lied about what had or had not been done so far when Klingman came in.
VAYAN CON DIOS!!!!!!
you go with them all. I noticed you whine all the time now shut up for a change..
Speedee

Riverside, CA

#13 Mar 30, 2013
I hope wrote:
<quoted text>you go with them all. I noticed you whine all the time now shut up for a change..
Struck a nerve, did they? LMAO HA HA HA
Yes they did

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Speedee wrote:
<quoted text>
Struck a nerve, did they? LMAO HA HA HA
and that nerve goes all the way up your poop shoot! LMAO!
Speedee

Riverside, CA

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Yes they did wrote:
<quoted text>and that nerve goes all the way up your poop shoot! LMAO!
I guess DL will fit right in. If all you know to post is potty mouth trash. You must be related, are you her other "Hunny Bunny"?
Nope

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Speedee wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess DL will fit right in. If all you know to post is potty mouth trash. You must be related, are you her other "Hunny Bunny"?
i am your daddy boy!
Speedee

Riverside, CA

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>i am your daddy boy!
Please don't make me puke!
Talented

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
The properly spelled term is "poop chute". What the hell kind of education did you alamo-tard crack heads get here? Not even a 3rd grade education. God what a clown town this truly is.
Keep pumping in the clowns. Alamogordo truly looks far and wide for the biggest losers in amedica.
Maybe that fukwad Rahm Emanuel from Chitcongo would like the job?
A food critic and an English teacher all rolled up into one big ugly dumb body! This is YOU.....

Counting down

Ruidoso, NM

#20 Apr 3, 2013
Yes they did wrote:
<quoted text>and that nerve goes all the way up your poop shoot! LMAO!
......And this type of "person" who defends Debi Lee, could possibly believe that ANYONE could change their opinion of Debi Lee!
For those who know DL, one could surmise it is actually her (DL) defending herself, or continuously associates herself with uneducated trash.

And if one tends to observe those associated with her, whoever Look" "yes they did" VOR or what ever moniker they use, they and most (if not all) DO have enough there to: "LTAO"!!!!!!!!
All I know

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Apr 3, 2013
Counting down wrote:
<quoted text>
......And this type of "person" who defends Debi Lee, could possibly believe that ANYONE could change their opinion of Debi Lee!
For those who know DL, one could surmise it is actually her (DL) defending herself, or continuously associates herself with uneducated trash.
And if one tends to observe those associated with her, whoever Look" "yes they did" VOR or what ever moniker they use, they and most (if not all) DO have enough there to: "LTAO"!!!!!!!!
is that you are a big coward to post about her on topix. Why don't you say it to her face chicken shit..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Apr 3, 2013
All I know wrote:
<quoted text>is that you are a big coward to post about her on topix. Why don't you say it to her face chicken shit..
That is actually a very good question. Just WHY are Ms. Lee's employees and other assorted contacts so extremely terrified of her?
It doesn't speak well of her.
Reality

Ruidoso, NM

#23 Apr 3, 2013
Because she is by far the most powerful woman in this town. She has disciplined, transferred or terminated employees without being questioned by anyone. She writes her own policy and she is able to rally this council and other city officials around her at her every move and she answers to absolutely no one. She has even shown the ability to control this blog when she wants to and she has powerful contacts all the way to the governorís office. Yes, most VOR employees are terrified of her and her office. Rightly so. You would be to if you worked for VOR.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 hr MUQ1 21,499
Whoops! 9 Times Harry Reid Said 'The Wrong Thing ' Aug 24 the Light 6
State governments may be expanding wealth gap Aug 23 Coal 16
Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Aug 20 next generation 4
RedlandsREDLANDS: Donor pledges $2,500 to K-9 p... Aug 17 OMG 1
Protests and looting return to Ferguson overnight Aug 17 Here Is One 2
Young-Rego engagement (Nov '09) Aug 14 dan basnight 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

9 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••