Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Psychology Today

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Comments (Page 652)

Showing posts 13,021 - 13,040 of21,333
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

It was interesting and nice quotes :)
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome. Stunning news is it not?
“Science improves with time. Religion improves by dying out.”~Quandong Loonata
“Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.”~ Chapman Cohen
Without God, life is everything.
“God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.”~ Voltaire
“Praying is like a rocking chair-- it'll give you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere.”~ Gypsy Rose Lee

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

justme2631 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see what your point is? The only cave dwellers were the peope who lived in the caucasus mountains in russia, that's where you get the name caucasian from. And that's in the bible, and is documented in history. And there's male and female period.
Since your reply in no way responds to my post, let's just say that your responses must not be synchronized with the posts that you are attempting to respond to.

I have read the entire bible, and yet to see the word Caucasian in it, point out where.
I guess you are Russian, I am not and I don't think that it pertains in any way to this discussion.

Cave dwellers, only in Russia? I will have to make sure the Anasazi are informed, they and over 500 more NA tribes should be made aware of their non-existence.?.

The bible is not documented history, but it does have some small correlations with reality, such as Egypt does exist.

And there are at least 5, if not more documented sexes, humanity will not be confined to the extremes, which the male and female are the extremes on opposite ends of the spectrum.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Some one made a comment, there is no "proof" of evolution.

How idiotic is the comment. There is no proof forsooth.

See we have a rat , Right?

And we have a Cat, Right?

And we have a Dog. Right?

And there is No creator, Right?

So it is OBVIOUS that rat, Cat, and Dog must be evolved from each other, Right?

What OTHER proof you need? Dumbo!!

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

People in civilized countries like where I am from must receive a far better education. Your ignorance here is mid blowing. Do you have any wishes you can ask the Djinn for? If so ask for a proper education.
MUQ wrote:

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
I am STILL waiting for your explanation of why your Mahmud was an illiterate child-raper.

Why on EARTH would you fabricate a "hero" who was evil AND stupid?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Because that was an accurate representation of Arab men at that time in history.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am STILL waiting for your explanation of why your Mahmud was an illiterate child-raper.
Why on EARTH would you fabricate a "hero" who was evil AND stupid?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Because that was an accurate representation of Arab men at that time in history.
<quoted text>
Yes, that is true.

But shouldn't the "hero" rise above such petty concerns and be superior?

<eyeroll>
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Vice-president Joe Biden will lead a White House delegation to the Vatican for the investiture of Pope Francis that includes a Democrat, a Republican and a university president, it was confirmed Friday.

Biden, the highest ranking Roman Catholic in the Obama administration, will be accompanied by House minority leader Nancy Pelosi and Republican governor Susana Martinez of New Mexico.

Dr John DeGioia, the president of Georgetown University and a serving board member of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities, will also join the group travelling to the Vatican for the March 19 inauguration mass celebrating the new pope.

Republican House speaker John Boehner, a Catholic, had initially been asked by the White House to attend. But he declined the invite, citing prior commitments.

In a statement earlier this week, Boehner said he was "grateful" for the invitation, but was unable to attend due to political duties that include hosting President Obama and the Irish taoiseach Enda Kenny in the House on Tuesday and debating the budget.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

F Singh wrote:
Well which of my points were answering my own questions?

Please point out if any.
You do not know the answers.But still you have approved him that he is needless and attributed all those qualities which don't even fit to him.Tell,me what makes an egotistic entity great?I am asking in terms of spirituality,not in terms of power(of course you do believe that God is omnipotent).
Since,we do criticize egotistic persons,then why not the God?
Ok,you have honestly admitted that you do not know the reason behind our creation.Then why do you Muslims say that Allah doesn't need anything when you indeed don't know what makes him independent or needless despite all the reasonable doubts that people like me raise out?
Ans.

I think the "best answer" to your post is to keep quite!!

You ask only one question at a time. So we can understand what you are trying to say.

In your post, you are saying too many things at the same time.

Cool down and start step by step.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I think my post on "proof of evolution" has Strung so many followers of Evolution.

See their comments? As if headless chickens running in every direction!!

What I wrote was a "concluding proof" that Evolution exists and is a "proven fact"!!

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
I think my post on "proof of evolution" has Strung so many followers of Evolution.
What I wrote was a "concluding proof" that Evolution exists and is a "proven fact"!!
When you said "Strung" I'm guessing you meant "stung"

Well, being stung is when we see the mindless idiots of Islam killing each other because of things like this.

Enjoy....

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/muhammed_cart...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Still waiting for your answer to why your #1 guy, Moohumud, is a child-raping illiterate moron.

No way an idiot like that wrote anything, let alone the koran...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

If any idiot can write Quran, then why there is so much shortage of idiots in past 1400 years, not to bring even one chapter like Quran?

If Idiots stopped being born since past 1400 years, then it is the biggest of all Miracles!!

PS:

Not convinced with the "proof" I gave for evolution?

That would make one Idiot in the world.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said "Strung" I'm guessing you meant "stung"
Well, being stung is when we see the mindless idiots of Islam killing each other because of things like this.
Enjoy....
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/muhammed_cart...
Talk on the topic which is "proof for evolution"?

Do not diverge into other issues.

Why you have only one track mind?

Since: Mar 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Since your reply in no way responds to my post, let's just say that your responses must not be synchronized with the posts that you are attempting to respond to.
I have read the entire bible, and yet to see the word Caucasian in it, point out where.
I guess you are Russian, I am not and I don't think that it pertains in any way to this discussion.
Cave dwellers, only in Russia? I will have to make sure the Anasazi are informed, they and over 500 more NA tribes should be made aware of their non-existence.?.
The bible is not documented history, but it does have some small correlations with reality, such as Egypt does exist.
And there are at least 5, if not more documented sexes, humanity will not be confined to the extremes, which the male and female are the extremes on opposite ends of the spectrum.
I'm not russian far from it, syria, egypt, europe, africa, america all in the bible. European race all one people, african race all one people just different tribes, negroes all one people different tribes, arabs all one people diferrent tribes, chinese race, japanese people, all documented in the bible they are just known by different names, there real names. And 5 sexes don't be an idiot.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
One question, what does that have to do with the topic of this thread?
really???? I'm not even going to answer that.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
We get radiation from the Sun, you massive fuckwit.
<quoted text>
you for real? If we didn't have the sun we would die. And its only caucasians who get burned an radiation from the sun.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everywhere.
don't be dumb

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, light from the sun (radiation) causes cells in our skin to make vitamin D. The vitamin does NOT come from the sun! the energy to make it does.
you just confirmed it thanx :

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to address my complaint:
Who was the IDIOT that "designed" humans such that they cannot use photosynthesis like plants can?
Seriously, WTF?
Your "designer" could not win a 6th grade science fair here...
... lame.
you realy hate god don't you. Create a human mr I know everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,021 - 13,040 of21,333
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••