Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,072

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#13185 Mar 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I said nothing of the Jewish race.
I said all those who worship the mythological god of Abraham are barbaric and all of you have people who are guilty of savage acts upon humanity.
Why do you hate the Jews so much? Oh ya because the Quran commands you to be intolerant.
That is why you are a subhuman swine.
<quoted text>
Jews believe in God of Abraham, so your post does affects Jews.

You just wrote an Anti Semite message.

You must be sent to GITMO, pronto.

Publish your home address on this thread, so we send some one to pick you up, or send a couple of drones!!

You and your double standards!!

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#13186 Mar 4, 2013
Not a crime just really really stupid.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this "Freedom of Speech" and what is Anti Semitism?
Why is it a "crime" to deny that Holocaust ever happened?

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#13187 Mar 4, 2013
I bashed all three religions equally as you and Christians also worship the god of Abraham.

Show me one person in Gitmo who is there for merely saying something negative about the Jewish people.

Just one.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews believe in God of Abraham, so your post does affects Jews.
You just wrote an Anti Semite message.
You must be sent to GITMO, pronto.
Publish your home address on this thread, so we send some one to pick you up, or send a couple of drones!!
You and your double standards!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#13188 Mar 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Not a crime just really really stupid.
<quoted text>
People have been put to Jail, for denying Holocaust?

Is it crime to be stupid in your countries?

Then your prisons should be half the sizes of your countries!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#13189 Mar 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I bashed all three religions equally as you and Christians also worship the god of Abraham.
Show me one person in Gitmo who is there for merely saying something negative about the Jewish people.
Just one.
<quoted text>
GITMO is the ONLY place on earth which is safe from any outside interference.

So this is the ONLY place for people who have "incurable disease".

And Anti Semitism is one such disease.

As for Muslims and Christians worshipping the same God, it is mentioned in Quran "(say to Jews and Christians) our God and your God is one and the same".

And the Millions of Arab Christians have no other word for God other than Allah.

And Jesus' last word on cross were "eli, eli, lama sabaqtani"?

Does "eli" sounds similar to Allah to to God or Deus or YHWH?

Is that not as "iota" of evidence?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#13190 Mar 4, 2013
Muq, can you read and understand English? I'm sorry but if you look at your previous post, my answer and your response here it really looks as if you are unable to comprehend.

Tell us about Islamic morality where men can hire prostitutes from all over the world and be blessed and accepted by Islamic leaders without a word against this yet women must wear a burka on the street or be beaten bloody.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
People have been put to Jail, for denying Holocaust?
Is it crime to be stupid in your countries?
Then your prisons should be half the sizes of your countries!!

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#13191 Mar 4, 2013
Sorry your opinion and atrocious mangling of the English language doesn't constitute as proof. Name one prisoner in Gitmo who is a peaceful man who was locked up for merely criticizing the Jewish people?

Name just one Muq.

Oops and by the way many in Gitmo are transferred to an Egyptian prison and when manu of them hear the news demand to see their lawyer to halt the transfer.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
GITMO is the ONLY place on earth which is safe from any outside interference.
So this is the ONLY place for people who have "incurable disease".
And Anti Semitism is one such disease.
As for Muslims and Christians worshipping the same God, it is mentioned in Quran "(say to Jews and Christians) our God and your God is one and the same".
And the Millions of Arab Christians have no other word for God other than Allah.
And Jesus' last word on cross were "eli, eli, lama sabaqtani"?
Does "eli" sounds similar to Allah to to God or Deus or YHWH?
Is that not as "iota" of evidence?

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#13192 Mar 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Sorry your opinion and atrocious mangling of the English language doesn't constitute as proof. Name one prisoner in Gitmo who is a peaceful man who was locked up for merely criticizing the Jewish people?
Name just one Muq.
Oops and by the way many in Gitmo are transferred to an Egyptian prison and when manu of them hear the news demand to see their lawyer to halt the transfer.
<quoted text>
If you have time read this:-
http://www.investigativeproject.org/document/...

Then be ready to change your underwear.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#13193 Mar 5, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have time read this:-
http://www.investigativeproject.org/document/...
Then be ready to change your underwear.
Probably something to do with the Islamic ghettos in some of the UK's major cities. Most UK Muslims overwhelmingly reject Al-Q.

The UK undoubtedly have problems caused by Muslims...
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/danielpycock/danpyc...
..and it frequently seems to be worse on the European Continent.

It is important to distinguish between Muslims in general (of whom I have many criticisms); and terrorists and the congenitally disaffected. The latter are often dangerous or criminal, while the former are simply sectarian. For instance, so-called 'moderate' Muslims may be guilty of failing to stop segregation of children into Muslim schools and supportive of Sharia courts instead of 'one law for all', but they are generally peaceful.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#13194 Mar 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
...So I can kinda see why a drone would be chosen over conventional means.....
I agree with your comments on drones, BofQF. Another point is that perhaps they will be increasingly available to terroists as technology become cheaper and more ubiquitous.

Another danger is that they will be seen(around the world) as being justified ultimately by the ends justifying the means.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#13195 Mar 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this "Freedom of Speech" and what is Anti Semitism?
Why is it a "crime" to deny that Holocaust ever happened?
What is this, did stupid eat out your brain finally?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#13196 Mar 5, 2013
It doesn't surprise me. A little more there than some anti Semitic statements.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have time read this:-
http://www.investigativeproject.org/document/...
Then be ready to change your underwear.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13197 Mar 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
People have been put to Jail, for denying Holocaust?
Is it crime to be stupid in your countries?
Then your prisons should be half the sizes of your countries!!
It should be a crime to be stupid, it would balance the fact that it's a crime to be intelligent in your country.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13198 Mar 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this "Freedom of Speech" and what is Anti Semitism?
Why is it a "crime" to deny that Holocaust ever happened?
\

Why is it just fine for the men in Islam to rape and murder little girls?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13199 Mar 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews believe in God of Abraham, so your post does affects Jews.
You just wrote an Anti Semite message.
You must be sent to GITMO, pronto.
Publish your home address on this thread, so we send some one to pick you up, or send a couple of drones!!
You and your double standards!!
Why is it fine for MEN in Islam to rape and murder little girls?

But if a WOMAN steps outside in normal clothing, she is murdered in turn?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13200 Mar 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
People have been put to Jail, for denying Holocaust?
Is it crime to be stupid in your countries?
Then your prisons should be half the sizes of your countries!!
Women have been murdered and raped and then murdered, for very silly things under Islam.

Why?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13201 Mar 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
GITMO is the ONLY place on earth which is safe from any outside interference.
So this is the ONLY place for people who have "incurable disease".
And Anti Semitism is one such disease.
As for Muslims and Christians worshipping the same God, it is mentioned in Quran "(say to Jews and Christians) our God and your God is one and the same".
And the Millions of Arab Christians have no other word for God other than Allah.
And Jesus' last word on cross were "eli, eli, lama sabaqtani"?
Does "eli" sounds similar to Allah to to God or Deus or YHWH?
Is that not as "iota" of evidence?
But WOMEN under Islam must go around dressed like a package of cheese or worse.

If they fail to do that? You murder them where they stand.

Why?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13202 Mar 5, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with your comments on drones, BofQF. Another point is that perhaps they will be increasingly available to terroists as technology become cheaper and more ubiquitous.
Another danger is that they will be seen(around the world) as being justified ultimately by the ends justifying the means.
Oh, yes-- as robotics and cheap computer controls become more wide-spread, we will see more and more home-brew "drones" in the hands of terrorists.

Considering they seem to have plenty of finances at their disposal.

I mean consider this: a very sophisticated battery-operated helicopter can be had for a mere $500 US, including a vehicle-mounted camera? It's only a matter of time before these are adapted to ad-hock "drones" carrying modest explosives into places like never before....

... or even simpler, a radio-control 4 wheeler, carrying a brick of C4....

How hard could this be to a clever and enterprising would-be terrorist?

Answer: not hard at all ... I'm only surprised we haven't seen more of that sort of thing, yet.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13203 Mar 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be a crime to be stupid, it would balance the fact that it's a crime to be intelligent in your country.
Well... "the stupid" is prized by all the world's religions, for it helps to create the sheep that feed their coffers so very, very well.

Just look at the strong correlation between quality education, and the type of faith practiced.

There is a strong connection showing that the more education a person has, the less likely they are to be a Fundie/Zealot-- right on up to full-on atheism even.

The converse of this, obviously, is that ignorance is >>required<< to fund and support all the various True Believers™ and Genuine Whatsits™ of the various branches of insanity (faiths).

If there is >>any<< intelligence involved with True Believers™? It's always, without fail, in the >>privileged<< leadership.

An astute observer will note that the >>leaders<< of these various True Believer™ cults >>never<< put themselves in harm's way if they can avoid it.

In fact, most leaders live a life of luxury-- even as compared to first-world societies.

In direct contrast to the idiot-sheep who comprise the bulk of their following.

Just look at the majority of Republicans in the USA: poverty, or in the lower tax brackets of the economies.

Yet these idiots keep voting in super-rich, old white guys, who >>always<< and without fail, vote themselves nice little luxury lifestyles, with little or no taxes-paid.

As I said? Idiots.

Since: Feb 13

Sweden

#13204 Mar 5, 2013
erm.....the problem with the title of this thread is......that some of us will be dead & buried before then! so....i doubt we'll be caring too much about the subject mater

just a valid point I thought i'd bring up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 things to do Nov 21 GOLDSTONE REPORT 1
Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, Nov. 19, ... Nov 21 The Fear tator 3
U.S. State Department Email System Hacked: Reports Nov 19 hacker power 2
A Mai Linh taxi in Ho Chi Minh City. Photo: Die... Nov 18 bomc 16
Four Vietnamese women rescued from Malaysian ma... Nov 18 _malon_goblok 2
My view: Amnesty is not as simple as Republican... Nov 17 joe 30
HCMC cops evade charges after fatal beating, th... Nov 17 ho cai concakt ma... 3

9 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE