Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 22,266

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12894 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
The Purpose for Human life is to "Know and Serve their Lord and Follow His guidelines".
Allah Knows Best
Allah should know, what you dirty fuckers do to your babies, he needs to be told the truth of what you do to his tiniest and most perfect creations. Allah would prove himself a god in that instant, by flaying you filth alive, or if he did nothing, he would prove himself to be a nothing, not a god, and not a man.

Maybe when you all get to heaven, you will pretend your god is as innocence as any child, and then Allah will let you freaks, thigh him.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#12895 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you allow car to choose its OWN Purpose? To be used as a drawing room couch?
I did not know that you were THAT Dumb.!!
Are you as stupid as a couch? or a car? if we ever manage to create true artificial intelligence, then yes, it would get to define its own purpose.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#12896 Feb 20, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as stupid as a couch? or a car?
Ummm... it's MUQ

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#12897 Feb 20, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as stupid as a couch? or a car?
BTW... That's not fair to couch or the car

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12898 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you allow car to choose its OWN Purpose? To be used as a drawing room couch?
You still haven't explained your Moohumud's pedophilia, nor his illiteracy.

Think about this: your Moohumud would be too ignorant to know how to USE a computer!

That's pretty lame, buddy.

Even for you.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#12899 Feb 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If the car could think on it's own and chose a purpose then yes, to do otherwise is inhumane.
Siro

Australia

#12900 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If the car could think on it's own and chose a purpose then yes, to do otherwise is inhumane.
Really?
You should think about that when you ride a horse.....from its underside....

Poof

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#12901 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
You should think about that when you ride a horse.....from its underside....
Poof
Sharing your fantasies again. You should really see a psychologist about your attraction to incompatible species.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#12902 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharing your fantasies again. You should really see a psychologist about your attraction to incompatible species.
hurr, hurr, hurr you pervert.
Youre the filthy rancid dirtbag, do you pride yourself on the filth you wallow in because youre an atheist?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#12903 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
hurr, hurr, hurr you pervert.
Youre the filthy rancid dirtbag, do you pride yourself on the filth you wallow in because youre an atheist?
I do take pride in being intelligent and educated, yes I do. You should learn how to spell those words because you misspelled them in your post again.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#12904 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I do take pride in being intelligent and educated, yes I do. You should learn how to spell those words because you misspelled them in your post again.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
F*ck you are one solid gold BS spout!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#12905 Feb 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's OK. Religion can exist in a shrunken, disempowered and irrelevant form, and you won't even know its there - like the Druids. You wouldn't mind Christianity if it were like Druidism. For example, what's the Druid position on abortion or gay marriage? Me, neither, and that's exactly the point. The Christians appear to be on their way to that status, too.
This is an exciting time for unbelievers.
Atheism is on its way. Uneducated masses are of course backward!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12906 Feb 21, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is on its way. Uneducated masses are of course backward!
Indeed they are.

Education -- quality education, is always the cure for ignorance and superstition.

Anytime a person begins a quality education, and is allowed to continue it? If they live long enough, and keep getting educated, they will become an atheist.

All it takes is time and facts.

Religion cannot thrive in the face of facts, after all.

That is why religion embraces the lie (faith).
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#12907 Feb 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
So ahmadiyya are the best muslims?
<quoted text>
Only if they were "Muslims" first!! And what about Christians? You did not answer that part?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#12908 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So we are Inhumane to design and use the car?

What about students having "choice" to answer questions in the exam? Is it "in humane" to test them and then grade them and their whole worldly life be influenced by what they do in their 'exams"

Come on, Come on, let us see how "humane we are in the affairs of this world".

But only our Creator is "In humane" if He assigns a purpose and test for us and checks and verifies who passes the test. What is "in humane about it?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12909 Feb 21, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Until we all appoint you as a spokesperson, to speak for us, I think you should shut your dumass mouth, and make your announcements for yourself only. If we are annoyed by something we will say it for ourselves. I personally would never let a ball less pedophile like you, speak for me.
A real creator would kill your dirty ass, before you had thighed the first baby.
Did you go to the mental doctor to take your mind to "de-thigh"?

So that you stop seeing "thighs" wherever you go.

Get the treatment, it would only help prolong your life.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#12910 Feb 22, 2013
Your subhuman religion is a hollow lie.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if they were "Muslims" first!! And what about Christians? You did not answer that part?

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12911 Feb 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Your subhuman religion is a hollow lie.
<quoted text>
Just like its followers.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#12912 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So we are Inhumane to design and use the car?
What about students having "choice" to answer questions in the exam? Is it "in humane" to test them and then grade them and their whole worldly life be influenced by what they do in their 'exams"
Come on, Come on, let us see how "humane we are in the affairs of this world".
But only our Creator is "In humane" if He assigns a purpose and test for us and checks and verifies who passes the test. What is "in humane about it?
Reading comprehension, learn it.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#12913 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to the mental doctor to take your mind to "de-thigh"?
So that you stop seeing "thighs" wherever you go.
Get the treatment, it would only help prolong your life.
Here's what muslims like to do...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordsh...

"A woman has told the Old Bailey how she was branded with the initial of a man who raped her and turned her into a sex slave when she was 12 years old.

The witness, now 19, was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.

She said Mohammed Karrar used a hair pin to brand the initial "M" on her buttock to show she "belonged to him"."

Clearly this particular defendant was inspired by the prophet Mohammed and felt the need to emulate him.

These barbarians may get away with this in Islamic countries where the mentality is firmly rooted in the Dark Ages, but they won't get away with it in the civilised countries of the west.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dutch Fork Lake back in use after lengthy battl... Wed maskedtex 2
Ex-Yugoslav Spymasters Face Murder Trial, Russi... Sep 14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
The 10 best Twin Cities dog friendly restaurants Sep 12 T-bro 9
Top 9 Vacation Destinations For Wall Street Geeks Sep 12 Mostafa 1
Myanmar's parliament Speaker to visit Vietnam Sep 7 bach dang 5
Boy's lawyer: Judge in murder case is biased (Nov '09) Sep 6 looking4trth 4
Whoops! 9 Times Harry Reid Said 'The Wrong Thing ' Aug 24 the Light 6
•••
•••

9 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••