Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: Psychology Today 23,199

My blog posts on religion have attracted a lot of controversy. Religious people are annoyed by my claim that belief in God will go the way of horse transportation, and for much the same reason, specifically an improved standard of living.

Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#9274 Nov 22, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies that I don't hang your every post every day. Posting here is a hobby.
You may notice that I use the reply so I quote your post to remind you of what you said.
If you can't follow up on what you posted a few days ago, perhaps you can't keep up with the lies that you are trying to spin.
Why you take my comments "so seriously".... obviously you must be "toughened like steel" during your stay on these and other threads.

The "personal attacks" and "quips" you have on my posts are much stronger than what I wrote on "Your behalf".

From your posts and comments there is no sign that you are in search of knowledge or want to clarify your doubts.

You just want to discredit me, thru your one liner or two liner "experts opinions".

It is strange that my "little comment" hit you so hard. May be it had some "truth" in it and truth hurts often!!

Any way please accept my apologies if I wrote any thing that hurt you. It was only a "light comment" from my side.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9275 Nov 22, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you take my comments "so seriously".... obviously you must be "toughened like steel" during your stay on these and other threads.
The "personal attacks" and "quips" you have on my posts are much stronger than what I wrote on "Your behalf".
From your posts and comments there is no sign that you are in search of knowledge or want to clarify your doubts.
You just want to discredit me, thru your one liner or two liner "experts opinions".
It is strange that my "little comment" hit you so hard. May be it had some "truth" in it and truth hurts often!!
Any way please accept my apologies if I wrote any thing that hurt you. It was only a "light comment" from my side.
Seems to be that no one agrees with you MUG. LOL
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#9276 Nov 23, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As regards our prophet’s marriage with lady Aiyesha, there was nothing objectionable in it. It was performed with full approval of her parents, and no one in the contemporary society made any objection to it.
c. he marriage was consummated when lady Aiyesha had reached the age of marriage. There was a three years waiting period so that she could attain that age.
No you are wrong. It is very objectionable. It is vile and sickening. A sane person would know this but you are sadly brainwashed by religion. I pity you.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#9277 Nov 23, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity is rarely apologised for. Maybe you do have self awareness of some rare kind?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#9278 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, continuing with that lie. Of course there's a difference, deists are not dishonest enough to use a label as a proper noun like you do.
Here you go.
You keep barging in my posts!
I am through with you.
I do not wish to exchange with you,; is that clear?
Can't you just ignore me?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#9279 Nov 23, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go.
I am through with you.
Aw, caught in a lie so you just get angry and stomp your feet, what a good little christian you are.
rio

UK

#9280 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, caught in a lie so you just get angry and stomp your feet, what a good little christian you are.
Can't you just go away?

You are becoming a nuisance now... Typical American...

You didn't like me saying your Youtube videos are crap, did you?

Christian my arse! If you don't know the difference between Deism and Christianity, you are as thick as two planks, but I gathered that when I watched the videos.

You are just a numpty with nothing to say...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9281 Nov 23, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just go away?
You are becoming a nuisance now... Typical American...
You didn't like me saying your Youtube videos are crap, did you?
Christian my arse! If you don't know the difference between Deism and Christianity, you are as thick as two planks, but I gathered that when I watched the videos.
You are just a numpty with nothing to say...
Wow, you think I'm really that shallow to actually care about your opinion of a vlog I do. What are you really insecure about? Projection is something very common of christians, so there must be something you are seriously insecure about. Your grammar is my guess, because it makes me look like an award winning author. It would probably surprise you that my best friends are all in the UK, the Scottish ones are my personal favorites, they're so cool. You are not a deist, as I said, a deist doesn't use the label of god as a proper noun, they're more intelligent than that.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#9282 Nov 23, 2012
Religion = superstition
It's nothing but trouble.
http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2012/11/if-...
rio

UK

#9283 Nov 23, 2012
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly some of them are fanatical. Yeah true I think its important to have tolerance of peoples beliefs with regard to their faith or lack of it.
Dubbadub.

It has been pointed to me that most of the so-called atheists on this thread, in fact know each other and belong to the same circle of atheists.
Nothing wron in that, of course, but they gather force to drum up their " beliefs" and drown out anyone remotely believer or agnostic, or just doubtful on this thread.

KittenKodder, Gimemeliberty and a few other are in fact using this as a propagation tool.

I thought it look suspociouis that no discussion was possible, just endocrination.

Never mind. Just another example of cyber terrorism.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#9284 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, continuing with that lie. Of course there's a difference, deists are not dishonest enough to use a label as a proper noun like you do.
He is a bit confusing....all over the map one might say.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#9285 Nov 23, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go.
I am through with you.
This is a "PUBLIC FORUM" and you do not make the rules, is that clear? Learn to live with it or take your ball and go home....or just continue to whine, it's not as important a matter as you think.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#9286 Nov 23, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Dubbadub.
It has been pointed to me that most of the so-called atheists on this thread, in fact know each other and belong to the same circle of atheists.
Nothing wron in that, of course, but they gather force to drum up their " beliefs" and drown out anyone remotely believer or agnostic, or just doubtful on this thread.
KittenKodder, Gimemeliberty and a few other are in fact using this as a propagation tool.
I thought it look suspociouis that no discussion was possible, just endocrination.
Never mind. Just another example of cyber terrorism.
Sooo, you're a conspiracy theorist too? LMFAO!

Here I thought it was theists who congregated several times a week to solidify and prop up their shakey belief system. What and where do you deists go when you want to discuss your watered down, distant version of an all knowing entity???

Is there an atheistic center where we hatch our plots and plan the end of the world as you know it? I need an address and schedule, anybody....anybody?

Oh and tell me, are Kitten Koder and GimmeLiberty really engaging in propogation *ahem* or are they merely spreading propoganda, LMAO?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#9287 Nov 23, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
take your ball and go home.....
I'll do that and let you and your like enjoy your self-appreciating atheist sociey in peace.
You just confirmed one thing: atheists are more fanatical than ANY believers, including fundamentalist Muslims probably.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9288 Nov 23, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do that and let you and your like enjoy your self-appreciating atheist sociey in peace.
You just confirmed one thing: atheists are more fanatical than ANY believers, including fundamentalist Muslims probably.
Um, so? At least our fanatics are too busy creating things like vaccines, computers, and video games instead of shooting doctors or flying planes into buildings.
elephant in the room

London, UK

#9289 Nov 23, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more than suicide bombers!?

I guess it's open to interpretation, but suicide bombers certainly rate higher on my fundamentalist nutjob chart than Richard Dawkins!
Kristina Herrbolt

UK

#9290 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, so? At least our fanatics are too busy creating things like vaccines, computers, and video games instead of shooting doctors or flying planes into buildings.
Because in your narrow-minded world, you still believe that all atheists are a credit to humanity and all believers suicide bombers.

Poor stupid cow!
If you had two brain cells you would be dangerous.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9291 Nov 23, 2012
Kristina Herrbolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because in your narrow-minded world, you still believe that all atheists are a credit to humanity and all believers suicide bombers.
Poor stupid cow!
If you had two brain cells you would be dangerous.
Aw, you are so jealous you have to imitate me.
Kristina Herrbolt

UK

#9292 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, you are so jealous you have to imitate me.
No, I thought that was the transgender thread where you usually operate.
So, you mother taught you to lie and to steal/?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9293 Nov 23, 2012
Kristina Herrbolt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I thought that was the transgender thread where you usually operate.
So, you mother taught you to lie and to steal/?
If you're going to imitate me, you need to learn to type better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New expresway to Ho Chi Minh City opens ahead o... 4 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 2
Jehovah's Witnesses bloodless coup (May '14) 7 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 9
Incentives push doctors to electronic medical r... (May '13) 14 hr Calvin James 2
Vietnam censures former chief inspector; seizes... 21 hr SpongeBob 13
Medicare reduces funding to 9 O.C. hospitals Fri icthelite 1
KRESA considers seeking special-ed tax increase... Dec 8 Rick 1
Water woes among topics for 8 governors in Vegas Dec 6 Viewer 2
More from around the web