Japan says 2 Russian fighters entered...

Japan says 2 Russian fighters entered its airspace

There are 2 comments on the Ledger-Enquirer.com story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Japan says 2 Russian fighters entered its airspace. In it, Ledger-Enquirer.com reports that:

Japanese air force jets scrambled after the intrusion by the two SU-27 jets off the coast of Rishiri island, which lasted just over a minute, ministry official Yoshihide Yoshida said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger-Enquirer.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 7, 2013
"Abe spoke on Thursday at an annual rally held in Tokyo calling for the return of the 4 islands.

Abe said he told Russian President Vladimir Putin over the phone last December that he wants to find a mutually acceptable solution to the problem.

He said he will work on the issue with the awareness that **** former islanders are getting old *** and a swift solution is needed. "

First of all I would like to bow deeply to Prime Minister Abe for being so considerate and caring for the 78-85 year old former residents of the Northern Territories who longs to be back home one more time.

But in parallel I also have a question as to why Prime Minister Shinzo Abe refused to show kindness and sympathy to the 85-92 year old Comfort Women who are still suffering from the physical and mental torture and humiliation under the hands of the Imperial Japanese Army?

The Comfort Women now numbers even fewer than your fingers and toes counted together Herr Prime Minister.

They are sickly and dying from the diseases they contracted and are as we speak still agonizing from your refusal to give a sincere Japanese government apology and worst from your denial of their being forced or coerced to work in your brothels.

You even suggested that the Comfort Women did it for financial reasons making them in effect your whores!

Be as it may but their refusal to accept money from your private Asian Women's Fund without a formal Japanese government apology contradicts your brazen accusations.

The Comfort Women are nearing the end of their painful journey here on earth, please don't humiliate them forever even in their graves.

After all Herr Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, they are also human beings too just like your elders from the Kunashir, Shikotan, Iturup and the Habomai compatriots.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Secondly , I would like to encourage PM Abe to regain the Kunashir, Shikotan, Iturup and the Habomai Rocks. Your love for these Japanese islands serves as a great inspiration!

In the same vein Herr PM Abe I just can't comprehend why you and your Japanese government continues to trample and disregard the safety and health of my Ryukyuan brothers and sisters from the dangers of toxic weapons , continued colonization of a foreign military power whose presence not only endangered our women and children but also makes our homeland a target from nations that Ryukyuans have no quarrel with.

Is it because you don't consider Okinawans as your own?

Is it not ironic that you try your best to reclaim the Northern Territories but donates the Ryukyus to be a military base to a foreign power?

Many Ryukyuans are still in pain and suffering from the Battle of Okinawa where the number of civilian casualties is way far greater then the military deaths from the US and Japanese forces combined.

Who are you to decide for the life and death of the people of Okinawa again?

I would like to repeat this oft repeated question in Naha again to you PM Abe, Where was your daddy during the Battle of Okinawa?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... 1 hr Want Another Dose 152
News Good morning, you're on the General Store (Mar '10) Aug 18 Idiot 32
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) Aug 16 ChristineM 24,099
News Donte Johnson, 18, has been charged with the Ju... (Jun '10) Aug 8 Auntie Heidi 30
News Fitch Rates Albuquerque, NM's GRT Rev Bonds 'AA... Aug 6 Gary J 1
News Frank Capece of Cranford Charged With Covering ... (May '13) Aug 1 aliest 4
News Clinton campaign scrambles to defend Rust Belt ... Jul 31 Lyin Crooked Hillary 7
More from around the web