Americans load up

Oct 24, 2009 Full story: Kerrville Daily Times 1,985

It's been nearly one year since a record run on gun and ammunition sales took hold in the U.S., a wave that coincided with the election of President Barack Obama.

Full Story
First Prev
of 100
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2088 Nov 15, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do your 'masters' pay you to do your traveling perverse and treasonous side-show?
How much do you get for bringing your customers to their happy ending, Vince?

Enough to keep you in Depends?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2089 Nov 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
uhhhhhhhhh yes dead.
the sun rises in the east.
I have the actual court document.
You have discovered that sometimes people up wrong information that travels around the internet because so many of those people are as stupid as you.
Only they are better web designers...
I have a picture of the actual PAGE numbnuts.
And I have already given the link of people explaining the "quote" you have is WRONG.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I know: you don't know the difference between libel and slander, we expect to much of you to understand that the picture of the document is more conclusive than all the third rate blogs you frequent.
Wipe your chin, dear.
Here troll, sit and spin:

"At common law, if a party resisted arrest by an officer without warrant and who had no right to arrest him, and if in the course of that resistance the officer was killed, the offense of the party resisting arrest would be reduced from what would have been murder if the officer had had the right to arrest, to manslaughter. What would be murder if the officer had the right to arrest might be reduced to manslaughter by the very fact that he had no such right. So an officer, at common law, was not authorized to make an arrest without a warrant, for a mere misdemeanor not committed in his presence. 1 Arch. Crim. Pr.[Page 177 U.S. 529, 535] & Pl. 7th Am. ed. 103, note (1); also page 861 and following pages; 2 Hawk. P. C. 129, 8; 3 Russell on Crimes, 6th ed. 83, 84, 97; 1 Chitty's Crim. L.* p 15; 1 East, P. C. chap. 5, p. 328; Derecourt v. Corbishley, 5 El. & Bl. 188; Fox v. Gaunt, 3 Barn & Ad. 798; Reg. v. Chapman, 12 Cox C. C. 4; Rafferty v. People, 69 Ill. 111, 18 Am. Rep. 601; S. C. on a subsequent writ, 72 Ill. 37. If the officer had no right to arrest, the other party might resist the illegal attempt to arrest him, using no more force than was absolutely necessary to repel the assault constituting the attempt to arrest. 1 East, supra."--Mr. Justice Peckham, U.S. Supreme Court, JOHN BAD ELK v. U S, 177 U.S. 529 (1900).

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2090 Nov 15, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
JOHN BAD ELK v. U S, 177 U.S. 529 (1900).
Goalposts...
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite vile troll. Sit and spin:
The only thing spin is my foot up your azz, Spod0mite.

Every time you spam this, I will remind everyone you moved the goalposts from Plummer.

Here you are:
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State.
Plummer...

PS: Elk doesn't help you either.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2091 Nov 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goalposts...
<quoted text>
Every time you spam this, I will remind everyone you moved the goalposts from Plummer.
Here you are:
<quoted text>
Plummer...
Not quite, propagandizing troll. "Plummer" has ZERO significance in comparison to a United States Supreme Court decision.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#2094 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goalposts...
<quoted text>
Here you are:
<quoted text>
Plummer...
Do us all a favor and STFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 100
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr J RULES 23,239
Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, Dec. 24, ... 23 hr Here Is One 3
Do We All Believe in the Same God? Wed I Know_ You Dont 8
Madonna songs leak. She fights back. Dec 23 Jaimie 2
Vietnam censures former chief inspector; seizes... Dec 22 CAPNHUCLIMDRUTHAI... 19
New expresway to Ho Chi Minh City opens ahead o... Dec 20 CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 2
Jehovah's Witnesses bloodless coup (May '14) Dec 20 BetheljudgmentDan... 9
More from around the web