Driver in crash a great guy when he's not drinking, neighbor says

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel 6

A Roane County man who drove a van airborne off Interstate 40 and onto an SUV carrying a Kentucky family was described by a neighbor as "a wonderful man when he's not drinking." Oliver "Bill" Butler, 64, is in serious condition at the University of Tennessee Medical Center while recovering from injuries suffered in the 5:14 p.m. Nov.

Full Story
King Neil

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I hope Mr.Butler dies! I HATE people that drink & drive! They should be sentenced to prison terms after a second offense! Furthermore judges should be held accountable for letting them off easy! I know the young family Mr.Butler injured. All I can say is they better be ok.
Exactly

Otto, NC

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Drunk driver need prison time! Drunk drivers get off to easily! It's a dam shame drunks run the roads they need 5 years in prison minimum! And never be allowed to drive again!

Since: Oct 12

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2012
for real

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2012
King Neil wrote:
I hope Mr.Butler dies! I HATE people that drink & drive! They should be sentenced to prison terms after a second offense! Furthermore judges should be held accountable for letting them off easy! I know the young family Mr.Butler injured. All I can say is they better be ok.
Well I guess u got what u wished for.. Hope it makes u feel better..
_____dopekills

Harriman, TN

#5 Nov 24, 2012
wow...that should make you feel good!! I dont wish death on anyone....yet I dont like druggies driving peroid!!!! But remember Mr.Bulter has a family that is hurting right now.He did wrong and he will have to answer for all his sins, but somewhere there is a wife and or kids hurting over their lost and saying something so mean would hurt them worse!
a brother in arms served

Sevierville, TN

#6 Nov 26, 2012
he was and is my brother in arms and my friend he had problems from army duty same as me but he"a great man fought so we all could act and talk freely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 21 hr I can read 22,981
Work on Vietnam's first subway at the Saigon Ri... Oct 17 bac ky vc leimdit... 14
Vietnam police bust prostitution rings targetin... Oct 16 SpongeBob 4
Greer Labs sues ex-executive for $840,000 Oct 16 The Devils Advocate 13
The 2014 election might stretch into 2015, than... Oct 12 Marine Corp Pat 9
Heartland Institute Climate Experts Comment on ... Oct 10 tha Professor 3
Vietnam's royal rickshaw on its way home from F... Oct 8 whowerethey 7

9 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE