Vallejo mayor pushing to hire more po...

Vallejo mayor pushing to hire more police officers

There are 23 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Vallejo mayor pushing to hire more police officers. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

Facing rising crime and a shrinking police force, Vallejo Mayor Osby Davis tonight will ask the City Council to speed up the hiring of more officers despite plans to implement pension reform first.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

Vallejo, CA

#34 Oct 11, 2012
xxx wrote:
<quoted text> I be telin yoo hoo votid for Ozzbie. Da bruthas! Careem, Jamaal, Velveeta, Shitonya, Twinetta, Jamanda, Kacktus, an Shalanda votid fo hem.
Velveeta!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sharkeitha

South San Francisco, CA

#35 Oct 11, 2012
It's Da'Velveeta stoopid
Sharkeitha

South San Francisco, CA

#36 Oct 11, 2012
WTF wrote:
Two completely different set of circumstances. Romero was a felon, committing the same type of crime he had committed previously. I'm guessing he also had little to no employment history, which is the biggest portion of a lawsuit, loss of future earnings. His death is saving the taxpayers money. He was 23, had a long future ahead of him with the criminal justice system which we pay for and God only knows how many more children he would have, that would be raised on an EBT card, which we also fund.
<quoted text>
oughta get nuthin, and mama shoud be sterilizd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burke Ramsey's Lawyer Plans to Sue CBS Over Jon... Thu Jolamom 8
News Gov't survey confirms slowdown in US health ins... Sep 17 Ronald 5
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) Sep 14 ChristineM 24,182
News We're In A Hurricane Drought? Tell That To Vict... Sep 2 Actual Science 1
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... Sep 1 WeTheSheeple 203
News Good morning, you're on the General Store (Mar '10) Aug '16 Idiot 32
News Donte Johnson, 18, has been charged with the Ju... (Jun '10) Aug '16 Auntie Heidi 30
More from around the web