Gerard Butler headed to Shreveport fo...

Gerard Butler headed to Shreveport for one of two dueling White House action flicks

There are 1 comment on the NOLA.com story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Gerard Butler headed to Shreveport for one of two dueling White House action flicks. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

The race to the White House is in full swing, but it's not happening where you think it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

gerard fan

Alexandria, LA

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Please post filming location! I would love to meet Gerry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assange sex case sinks in international quagmire (Feb '16) Feb '16 EMMA 2
News Among immigrant families, the 'American dream' ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Sky Pilot 6
News Sundance Film Festival announces competition films (Dec '14) Dec '14 yurtyd 1
News Runners-up face uphill fight (Nov '14) Nov '14 Pearl 1
News Grimes jumps shark, won't say she voted for Obama (Oct '14) Oct '14 Zeppelin 4
News Los Angeles Register to immediately cease publi... (Sep '14) Sep '14 J Freemont 2
News Congressman optimistic Obama will grant immigra... (Jul '14) Jul '14 John D 1
More from around the web