'Extreme Cheapskates': Kate Serves Tr...

'Extreme Cheapskates': Kate Serves Trash Meal To Friends

There are 2 comments on the TV Squad story from Oct 17, 2012, titled 'Extreme Cheapskates': Kate Serves Trash Meal To Friends. In it, TV Squad reports that:

There's thrifty, and then there's "Extreme Cheapskates." Viewers were introduced to Kate on the series premiere, though the show's title may not fully do her justice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Squad.

disgusted

Lafayette, LA

#1 Oct 25, 2012
this kate woman. if she wants to live this way that is fine, but does she do her job for free? she wants her clothes her food etc. for free but i bet she doesnt give an inch of her paycheck up. to me she is sickening because she is a cpa, cpa are highly paid and she is living like she doesnt want anyone else to make a living, not the clothing people or the gas people or food people she seems like she only wants to make a living, only she deserves to charge money to people, sickening
amw

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2013
That nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assange sex case sinks in international quagmire Feb '16 EMMA 2
News Among immigrant families, the 'American dream' ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Sky Pilot 6
News Sundance Film Festival announces competition films (Dec '14) Dec '14 yurtyd 1
News Runners-up face uphill fight (Nov '14) Nov '14 Pearl 1
News Grimes jumps shark, won't say she voted for Obama (Oct '14) Oct '14 Zeppelin 4
News Los Angeles Register to immediately cease publi... (Sep '14) Sep '14 J Freemont 2
News Congressman optimistic Obama will grant immigra... (Jul '14) Jul '14 John D 1
More from around the web