Earth's expiration date: 2012

Earth's expiration date: 2012

There are 12 comments on the Lansing State Journal story from Nov 16, 2009, titled Earth's expiration date: 2012. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

If you haven't heard already, some believe the world is coming to an end on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

cederico

Quezon, Philippines

#1 Dec 5, 2009
no!! that's not true
Dro_aka_Niro

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2010
Man I hope this not true man cause I'm not ready to leave this earth n how yal puttin it on the internet, makin it seem real man but hey wateva happens happens I'm out man!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 5, 2010
The REAL Biblical date is May 21,2011-judgment day,October 21,2011-the end of the world.

Look up familyradio.com -read literature,listen to studies,you may be one whom God will spare.
nay nay

Bronx, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2010
omg if that is true i am going to be so sad cause i am not going to live the rest of my life
Wake-up

Pineville, PA

#6 Jun 17, 2010
nysdan wrote:
The REAL Biblical date is May 21,2011-judgment day,October 21,2011-the end of the world.
Look up familyradio.com -read literature,listen to studies,you may be one whom God will spare.
Also, www.wecanknow.com
patty mac

United States

#10 Jul 20, 2010
Live your life, experts have been wrong before. Think about it... y2k? Experts said it was going to be the end of the world as we knew it. WAS IT?
LOL

Jackson, MS

#11 Jan 20, 2011
I wonder what this person "The REAL Biblical date is May 21,2011-judgment day,October 21,2011-the end of the world." has to say know. Still believing "The Greatest Story Ever Told"?
Phrangki

Delhi, India

#12 Feb 28, 2011
I dont know what to say anymore... but im ready to face it when the time come...and if not, then get ready first...one day time will come...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 3, 2011
its not true i don't be leave any bit of it

Since: May 11

New Delhi, India

#14 May 6, 2011
It's not true .I guess this idea comes into ur mind from the movie 2012.
Its an only epic adventure movie.there is no co-relation of this movie with the real world.
Till now there is no scientific proof of such an huge disaster.
So don't worry ,It only a myth.Enjoy the Movie.........
LMT

Medina, OH

#15 Sep 20, 2011
The answer to this 2012 hype is so simple, but it doesn't make for selling movies or raking in "rapture dollars.".
On Dec 21, 2012, our solar system will pass below the plane of the galactic ecliptic. The Mayans and other ancient civilizations were prolific astronomers, but they had no understanding of the mathematical concept of negative numbers. In order to continue their astronomical calculations, they needed this knowledge. Well, they couldn't just tell their bloodthirsty Mayan emperor that they couldn't figure it out, so instead they created this story that the world would end on that date.
It was the same "solution" the world over: Stop the calendar, and hope that you live long enough that the emperor or pharaoh doesn't find out about your deception.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 23, 2011
The movement of the sun on the ecliptic line during the galactic solstice alignments is equal to one half of one degree. That is because the width of the sun is one half degree and it takes 36 years for the solstice to move one half degree (72 years for 1%).

Beginning with the winter solstice on 12/21/79, our solar system moved into this alignment. It will finish passing through this one half degree alignment on 12/21/15. While our solar system is in this alignment the imaginary focal point can be observed on December 21st. Between 1997 and 1998 the sun passed through the exact center of the Galactic Winter Solstice alignment.

The movement of the sun as it passes through the center of the Milky Way Galaxy is a spectacular event to watch. The thirty six years it takes for this Galactic Winter Solstice to occur is very special and it ends on 12/21/15.

December 21, 2015 marks the end of a very long cycle of time. The archer, Sagittarius is waiting for the correct time and season to shoot his arrow. This is when the solstice point moves off of Sagittarius and into Scorpio.

Three years before the end of this cycle is when Sagittarius releases his arrow. The archer will release his arrow on 12/21/12 and it will hit the target on 12/21/15.

That is when the Church will become a fulltime agent for the Antichrist. The Church will complete its transformation into Scorpio, a deadly scorpion. Stay away from the Churches after 12/21/15 because they will all be ruled 100% by Satan after 12/21/15.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assange sex case sinks in international quagmire (Feb '16) Feb '16 EMMA 2
News Among immigrant families, the 'American dream' ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Sky Pilot 6
News Sundance Film Festival announces competition films (Dec '14) Dec '14 yurtyd 1
News Runners-up face uphill fight (Nov '14) Nov '14 Pearl 1
News Grimes jumps shark, won't say she voted for Obama (Oct '14) Oct '14 Zeppelin 4
News Los Angeles Register to immediately cease publi... (Sep '14) Sep '14 J Freemont 2
News Congressman optimistic Obama will grant immigra... (Jul '14) Jul '14 John D 1
More from around the web