Prominent Utah Republican Fundraiser ...

Prominent Utah Republican Fundraiser Arrested on Rape Charges

There are 8 comments on the WJCW-AM Gray story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Prominent Utah Republican Fundraiser Arrested on Rape Charges. In it, WJCW-AM Gray reports that:

A prominent Republican fundraiser has been arrested on numerous rape charges in Salt Lake City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJCW-AM Gray.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Republican, or Democrat, anyone that commits crimes such as these should be executed.

BTW, Democrats are involved in more sex scandals than Republicans.
I only mention that because the head line made it clear that it was a Republican involved.

Google it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 21, 2012
This is not news. Republicans are the sex scandal people and the Democrats are the money scandal people.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
Republican, or Democrat, anyone that commits crimes such as these should be executed.
BTW, Democrats are involved in more sex scandals than Republicans.
I only mention that because the head line made it clear that it was a Republican involved.
Google it.
==========
>>>Google it<<<

I did.

It showed a picture of Herman Cain, and the remark by George Bush II that Republicans take "the high horse and then claim the low road”, thereby making themselves hypocrites.
So What -

Sierra Vista, AZ

#4 Jul 21, 2012
I wasn't aware that rape was restricted to one party or another. It's an individual crime based on control or passion - not politics.
Native American

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Jul 21, 2012
I can't find one thing that repukes have done for the working poor and no one can because the poor republican and democrats voters don't have anything to put in their corrupt pockets,but wall street do!!
Native American

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jul 21, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>Google it<<<
I did.
It showed a picture of Herman Cain, and the remark by George Bush II that Republicans take "the high horse and then claim the low road”, thereby making themselves hypocrites.
Amen william
Candinvincble

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jul 22, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
This is not news. Republicans are the sex scandal people and the Democrats are the money scandal people.
And your source for this incredible statement would be "just google it"? Laughable in the extreme
Candinvincble

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 22, 2012
And your source for this remarkably obtuse comment is " Just google it"? LMAO, really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sundance Film Festival Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chaffetz' iPhone gaffe lands him well-funded Ut... Apr 21 CodeTalker 6
News $50K reward for capture of fugitive polygamist ... (Sep '16) Apr 9 danzig152 10
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) Apr 6 Curiosity 1,848
News GOP Rep. Chris Stewart booed at Salt Lake City ... Apr 1 Retribution 8
News Utah 14-year-old girl shot in head for '$55 and... Mar 29 Wee Willie Wiggy 2
News Trump order leaves Utah refugee, immigrant advo... Feb '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 12
News Utah town struggles after teens charged in girl... Feb '17 commenters 1
More from around the web