fi2000 Power Tuner
ttommyunger

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2011
I recently acquired an '07 Roadliner (XV19SWS). It has an Fi2000 Power Tuner mounted under the saddle. It is properly installed so far as I can tell in that the green glows at idle and the amber when the throttle is twisted. My first two tanks of gas have yielded less than 30mpg (22 & 28). I was hoping to get at least mid thirties, I am an old man (bought my first bike in '56) and ride year round, on a pension. I mention that to indicate that I live on a budget, therefore gas is a consideration and to hint that I'm not into super-accelleration. The bike has Cobra over and under exhaust, by the way. Any tips on where the three dials on this gizmo should be for someone who rarely rides over 80mph and has never intentionally done a wheelie? BTW, my other bike is a Triumph R-3 Touring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yamaha Roadliner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roadliner backfires often (Jun '13) Jun '13 MrKB 1
Rake Triple Tree (Jun '13) Jun '13 LLion 1
odometer (Nov '12) Nov '12 mrpro 1
saddlebags (Dec '11) Dec '11 bill 1
More from around the web