Scooters Buck Motorcycle Sales Trend

Scooters Buck Motorcycle Sales Trend

There are 3 comments on the www.motorcycle-usa.com story from Mar 19, 2009, titled Scooters Buck Motorcycle Sales Trend. In it, www.motorcycle-usa.com reports that:

Overall motorcycle sales are down but scooters are booming. Scooters and dual-purpose bikes were the brightest spots in last year's Motorcycle Industry Council Retail Sales Report, which reveals percentage ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.motorcycle-usa.com.

“real news for real people”

Since: Feb 08

bristol

#1 Mar 19, 2009
scooters outselling the old big motorcycles of the past. biker gangs now turning to scooters. some dealers offering a ten percent discount if you bring in one of them old dinosaurs to be melted down and made in to new scooters.

Since: Apr 08

Franklin, NH

#2 Mar 19, 2009
did you hear anything about bike week being changed to scooter week.
Robert

Rock Island, IL

#3 Mar 19, 2009
Maybe Sturgis will have a Scooter rally. I'll bet those scooter gangs are real scary. Can't you just picture a bunch of of long haired, tatooed, leather wearing bad boys come roaring into town riding motor scooters. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victory Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
victory clutch (Mar '07) Aug 13 Mtstahl 140
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... May '15 Slowtire 1
News 2015 Ridin' On The Ridge May '15 easy 1
Like ability (Jun '14) May '15 92 sport cruiser 2
News Polaris Acquires Electric Motorcycle Manufactur... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Solarman 1
News How Indian and Victory Could Outrace Harley-Dav... (Nov '13) Oct '14 bay1943 9
News Biketoberfest roars to life in Daytona Beach an... (Oct '14) Oct '14 hummingbirddraago... 4
More from around the web