#1 Apr 18, 2008
is this necessary for slip ons
2003 classic cruiser

“Government is the problem!”

Since: Mar 08

Green Bay

#2 May 2, 2008
What slip ons?

Stage I pipes are slip on and they do require a remap.

Which pipes are you going to use? Have you been to the VMC website? There is a wealth of info available and any question you ask will have a lot of answers. www.thevmc.com

O

o

doc

Leesburg, FL

#3 May 20, 2010
depends on back pressure--put sportster screaming eagle mufflers on it with no remap-looks good too
(if you have vic mufflers with large hole)1 3/4---
before you install pull out honeycomb in pipe-its a bit of trouble but worth it
mike

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 29, 2012
If you battery goes dead do you have to have it remapped?
03BumbleBee

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2012
I put the Vic Stage I's on my 03 Classic without remapping. Sounds better, fuel mileage better, and power better. Had it on the dyno at the Vic shop where it shows a slight increase in hp and good increase torque. Still running great 20,000 miles later.
mike

Bluefield, WV

#6 Mar 30, 2012
my battery in vic 03 vegas went dead, so i jumped it and all it will do is krank like its not taking gas, does anyone know anything about this? do i need to have it remapped?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victory Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you remove the Victory madallion from the tank (Nov '07) Apr 4 Woodstock 34
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) Mar '17 undertaker 3
2013 highball clutch pack readjustment? Feb '17 woodworksbywes 1
victory clutch (Mar '07) Feb '17 woodworksbywes 143
News Polaris plans to drop unprofitable Victory Moto... Jan '17 Steamer-Saginaw-MI 2
voltage regulator (Jul '09) Jan '16 ridin8ball 16
News Harley-Davidson Is Taking Steps To Reverse Its ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 glasspilot 4
More from around the web