Victory Vision Charity eBay Auction G...

Victory Vision Charity eBay Auction Goes Live July 29th

There are 2 comments on the RiderMagazine.com story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Victory Vision Charity eBay Auction Goes Live July 29th. In it, RiderMagazine.com reports that:

July 25, 2008 - Victory Motorcycles has gone "Hollywood" teaming up with actor Tom Arnold to create a one-of-a-kind motorcycle geared to raise money for two deserving charities, Camp del Corazon and Operation ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RiderMagazine.com.

wrecker

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2008
Tom Arnold? isnt he the guy who was f*cking (and also was MARRIED to) Rosanne Barr? WTF?How is this P.O.S even being allowed in public (let alone near a Bike!). Please tell Me that this is a joke!
Wrecker (2000 V92C rider).
Troy

Roswell, NM

#2 Aug 16, 2008
does Tom Arnold even know how to ride a motocycle I think he is an idiot and a vision he has maybe rosy showed him how to ride??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victory Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
victory clutch (Mar '07) Jul '17 strgazr16 144
Can you remove the Victory madallion from the tank (Nov '07) Apr '17 Woodstock 34
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) Mar '17 undertaker 3
2013 highball clutch pack readjustment? (Feb '17) Feb '17 woodworksbywes 1
News Polaris plans to drop unprofitable Victory Moto... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Steamer-Saginaw-MI 2
voltage regulator (Jul '09) Jan '16 ridin8ball 16
News Harley-Davidson Is Taking Steps To Reverse Its ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 glasspilot 4
More from around the web