v92c deluxe trans/front drive pulley ...

v92c deluxe trans/front drive pulley noise.

Posted in the Victory Motorcycle Forum

Anonymous

Pooler, GA

#1 Sep 22, 2011
hello all, new member here. my v92cd has noise coming from front drive pulley area. symptoms: barking sort of light rattle, only when first leaving out. as long as i accelerate and keep the engine in a steady pull or cruise mode no problem, however when the throttle is released the noise occurs during the wind down. if the clutch is disengaged during the wind down the nise stops. finally, after a short (1-2mi.) the noise goes away and will not recur during the day as long as the engine/trans/crankcase stays warm. im hoping that some of y'all may have encountered this situation and might have some words of wisdom for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victory Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
victory clutch (Mar '07) Oct 13 TEEZO 145
Can you remove the Victory madallion from the tank (Nov '07) Apr '17 Woodstock 34
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) Mar '17 undertaker 3
2013 highball clutch pack readjustment? (Feb '17) Feb '17 woodworksbywes 1
News Polaris plans to drop unprofitable Victory Moto... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Steamer-Saginaw-MI 2
voltage regulator (Jul '09) Jan '16 ridin8ball 16
News Harley-Davidson Is Taking Steps To Reverse Its ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 glasspilot 4
More from around the web