AINT FAIR

Mahopac, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2010
HVE VIC KINGPIN 8 08.1st BLK PWDR CT ON MTR.STRTD CHPNG.VICTORY CORRECTED.NOW RUST AT BOLTS HOLDING DIRECTIONAL LENSES FRONT AND REAR.RUST AT BOLTS HOLDING SIDE BAGS.RUST ON SPEEDOMETER.RUST ON SWEPT DOWN PIPES,RUST AT BOLTS IN FRONT WHERE THEY REMOVED MOTOR FOR REPOWDER COAT(AS RESULT OF RUST)FINALLY THE FRONT FENDER HAS RUST UNDER THE POWDERCOAT 1/2"+FRONT TO REAR GOING THE ENTIRE FRONT TIP FROM LEFT TO RIGHT!DEALER AGREED THAT "MUST BE CORRECTED BY VICTORY"VICTORY GOT BACK TO ME STATING"YOUR WARRANTY EXPIRED!"DEMANDED COPY OF DIALOGUE WITH MY DEALER AND VICTORY WITH NO SUCCESS.TALKED TO #2 OTHER VICTORY DEALERS AND THE AGREED THAT VICTORY SHOULD MAKE GOOD ON RUST PROBLEM.ANY IDEAS?
oh no

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2011
Victory, while making decent bikes is using the HD management manual ; " get the $$$ FFFF the customer". They pulled the same BS w/ the transmissions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victory Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facing a demographic dead end, bike manufacture... Sep 14 bill 1
How Indian and Victory Could Outrace Harley-Dav... (Nov '13) Sep 10 derrick 5
Can you remove the Victory madallion from the tank (Nov '07) Sep 7 92SC Fla 32
Victory emblem on tank Sep 7 Kenneth Bennett 1
Fender Rusting Sep 4 Harry McCormick 1
voltage regulator (Jul '09) Jul '14 mark crad Spen... 15
Like ability Jun '14 Claude 1
•••

Victory Motorcycle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE