suzuki gsx 1100f
david rodd

Chelmsford, UK

#1 Jul 6, 2007
can anyone help.
have a problem getting spark from plugs. have changed coils, plugs, leads. igniter tested and ok still no spark.
b cook

AOL

#2 Nov 21, 2007
I'm looking for a spoiler or taller windsheild for my '88 gsx-1100f. Any suggestions?
Bob Adams

Cardiff, UK

#3 Feb 5, 2008
I have a 1996 GSX 1100f, bleeding the front brakes is proving to be a nightmare, has anyone any tips to speed up the process?
paul

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4 Jul 3, 2008
hey b cook.go to google and look up on suzuki gsxr 1100 1988 modle...it gives you alot of places where to get parts what is also cool is that there are places rthat you can order they deliver and take payment..i know lots of people dnt trust this but i get lotsa parts for my gsxr 1100 1998 model at rather good prices....
Alan Flood

Coventry, UK

#5 Sep 19, 2008
I'm looking for a R/H Mirror for a'91 GSX1100F can anyone out there help?
pete

Liverpool, UK

#6 Nov 16, 2008
hi im looking for a rh side fairing pannles for my 1990 gsx 1100 f in red can eney one help
Charlie

Craigavon, UK

#7 May 3, 2013
Bob Adams wrote:
I have a 1996 GSX 1100f, bleeding the front brakes is proving to be a nightmare, has anyone any tips to speed up the process?
Hi Bob, just replaced the front brake master cylinder on my registered 97 suzuki gsx 1100f, when bleeding the front brake calipers i attach the brake bleeding tube of the bleeder kit to the inside bleed nipple first, then the outer nipple repeat this on each caliper. Squeeze the brake lever in and hold, then open each nipple enough to release any air bubbles, then close bleed nipple and release lever. Check your brake fluid level in the master cylinder regularly. When you're sure there are no more air bubbles in each caliper and only new brake fluid passing through the tube and all nipples closed, pump the front brake lever several times as tiny air bubbles can be seen escaping in the master cylinder. The front brakes will eventually pump into normal working condition, This is how i done my brakes and after a few uses riding about the brakes are 100%.
Jake

Des Moines, IA

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Hey Pete i have gotten alot of parts from this site below parts are used in good shape and prices are good.

http://usedstreetbikeparts.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suzuki Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
speed of Burgman 650 exec (Jul '06) Jun '15 manofsteel1 146
News Suzuki to Launch New GW250 Bike in India this Year (Oct '11) May '15 truth 3
News World first: Harley Street by Rajputana Customs (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 2
News Honda unveils new CB Unicorn 160 (Dec '14) Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
News Facing a demographic dead end, bike manufacture... (Sep '14) Sep '14 bill 1
DRZ 400 dies and wont restart after 3 to 5 min.... (Dec '13) Dec '13 RKarr 1
News Harley-Davidson Opens First Showroom in Vietnam (Dec '13) Dec '13 McQuanchua 4
More from around the web