Roketa MC-75 150cc Scooter

Roketa MC-75 150cc Scooter

Posted in the Scooters Forum

Janet

Cadillac, MI

#1 Mar 10, 2012
I want buy this for my son he is turning 15. Is it a good one?
Rosebud

Pekin, IL

#2 Mar 10, 2012
Check the posts in this website. There is plenty of information on the Roketa scooter. And 99% of it ain't good!
Also any scooter "over 50cc" will require a motorcycle endorsement and valid driver's license. Does your son have a MI Drivers License? Better check your State DMV before you buy.
Janet

Cadillac, MI

#3 Mar 10, 2012
Could someone recommend a decent scooter?
Rosebud

Pekin, IL

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Honda, Yamaha, Kymco, to name three, but they are not cheap. Buy any cheap Chinese scooter and you are asking for trouble, unless you have a good mechanic in the family or know one who will work on it. Your son will need a MI moped license to operate a scooter less than 50cc and it cannot go over 30 mph. Anything larger CC or faster than 30 mph, he needs a motorcycle license.
scott

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 26, 2012
any scooter with a gy6 motor on it is a good one. even the cheap chinese ones.
Rosebud

Pekin, IL

#6 Sep 27, 2012
The GY6 has been around for a long time. It is a clone of the old Honda engine. But the Chinese quality control is not even close to that when Honda made them. The GY6 is not the problem with Chinese scooters, quality is the problem with Chineses scooters.
captjeff

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2015
New 150 roketa or taotao, please help???
captjeff

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2015
Evo 150 or roketa mc75 or???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scooters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no title for scooter (Mar '09) 10 hr Judy 99
Electric starter only works intermittently/some... (Aug '13) Jan 16 aboubsps102 33
Need help with my scooter! (May '09) Jan 11 Liamkeo 215
ferguson crazykid8 checkout my youtube channel Jan 4 Crazykid8 1
YOUTUBE https://youtu.be/bC3KKfNzJbw 😉... Jan 4 Crazykid8 1
cranks but wont start (Jul '10) Jan 4 Crazykid8 131
johnway adventure Jan 2 carel 1
More from around the web