#1 Jan 13, 2008
Looking for a roketa dealer

Since: Jan 08

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2008
Tallahassee Resident

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Jan 13, 2008
And pay three times more than any other Roketa dealer for no service or warranty.

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2008
no we charge a little more casue of are adversting

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2008
well try us out to prove u wong

abcpowersports.com
Tallahassee Resident

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Jan 13, 2008
'a little more'???

Your prices are three times more than any other dealer! So none of them advertise at all?

People, please compare his prices to other Roketa dealer prices. This is almost too ridiculous to be funny.

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Jan 13, 2008
Tallahassee Resident wrote:
'a little more'???
Your prices are three times more than any other dealer! So none of them advertise at all?
People, please compare his prices to other Roketa dealer prices. This is almost too ridiculous to be funny.
funny here
Tallahassee Resident

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Jan 14, 2008
No, I'm not funny, I'm telling the truth and anyone looking for a Roketa can easily do a google search and find Roketas just like the ones you drop ship (you never actully see the products you sell, you are the middleman and order from warehouse in California and have the drop shipped to where ever the customer lives) for 1/3 the price you have on your website.

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Jan 14, 2008
so

Tallahassee, FL

#10 Jan 14, 2008
u going to be ban just talk to them
Tallahassee Resident

Tallahassee, FL

#11 Jan 14, 2008
I'm not banned yet and nothing I have said is ban worthy. Im not slandering anyone, just asking for a phone number to your store in California. Why won't you give me the phone number to your store in California?

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Jan 14, 2008
u will dont have time for this just too busy get orders out have a good day
Tallahassee Resident

Tallahassee, FL

#13 Jan 14, 2008
I didn't know it was too hard to type a number.
Roketa Owner

Tallahassee, FL

#14 Jan 14, 2008
I dont know about anyone else, but I wouldnt do business with someone who cannot speak correctly.
Robert

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jan 15, 2008
The best case senario, if you want a scooter to last more than 6 months or 1000 miles, don't buy a Roketa from anyone.

Tallahassee, FL

#16 Jan 18, 2008
true
Deceived

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2008
abcpowersports is a joke they have no stores anywhere he works from his home and he is a scam artist be prepaired if you buy from him.

Tallahassee, FL

#18 Jan 27, 2008
yea right
Tallahassee Resident

Tallahassee, FL

#19 Jan 29, 2008
'yea right'? What part of his statement isnt correct? You do not have a store and do not carry any stock, complete scooters or parts.

I am still waiting for the number of your store in California, I promise I will buy a scooter from you if you give me a phone number of the store you have said you have in California.
James Morrison

Beach Haven, NJ

#20 Jan 30, 2008
Tallahassee Resident wrote:
'yea right'? What part of his statement isnt correct? You do not have a store and do not carry any stock, complete scooters or parts.
I am still waiting for the number of your store in California, I promise I will buy a scooter from you if you give me a phone number of the store you have said you have in California.
Our company Redesigned abcpowersports.com , bigbendpowersports.net and Tallehasseehelmets.com
for the owner "Donnie Friesen" and he never made payment for the service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scooters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonway madness problem (Jul '10) Sat craig 54
Cheap Scooters-which one to buy? (Jan '12) Fri TRBK718 12
Jonway 250T Handling and ride at over 45 MPH (Aug '09) Fri TRBK718 34
Honda unveils new CB Unicorn 160 Fri Gerald Vonberger 1
roketa scooter mph mph??? help! (May '07) Dec 18 Mark 1 159
50cc Sunny Gas Motor Scooter Trouble (Jun '09) Dec 16 Christina Scooter... 127
JMStar 150cc scooter and Motor Vehicle morons (May '08) Dec 7 troy ashley 111
More from around the web