Maintenance on Jonway Chinese 50cc sc...
reynalds

Los Angeles, CA

#84 Nov 18, 2010
yes my friend helllllp
Tami

Orange Park, FL

#85 Nov 25, 2010
nick wrote:
I have a Shenke scooter and my problem is that when i give it gas it bogs out. I changed out all the old gas and filter.
Thanks if you can help please.
Make sure you have the proper air flow. This makes all the difference in the world!
majestic

Dunn, NC

#86 Dec 10, 2010
i need to know how to site the timing on a 2009 50cc Gator scooter. can some one help me
Jordan

Hornchurch, UK

#87 Jan 3, 2011
Hello i have a Jonway Thunder 50cc,bought it in october for Ł1400 at a garage..its been fine apart from over this winter..its turning over but wont start...ive checked Spark and its sparking,There is Compression..as the starter motor is working very hard to start it,there is Fuel because i can see it in my tank...i dont know if its just Moist in the Fuel lines from over the winter but im needing it to go to work very soon so any ideas please email [email protected] :) much Appreciated!:)
charlie

Avezé, France

#88 Feb 20, 2011
I have a jonway 50cc a year old...sometimes it will not start with the key but usually does kick start..today however I could not stop it...turned the key and took it out but it still ran..can anyone help
brad

Grand Rapids, MI

#89 Feb 21, 2011
will a 2010 jonway agildy 50cc make it across the usa and back.
Crosby

Pekin, IL

#90 Feb 21, 2011
Absolutley. If you tow it on a trailer behind your car or truck. Yuk Yuk
WhichWay Did He Go George

Allentown, PA

#92 Feb 24, 2011
brad wrote:
will a 2010 jonway agildy 50cc make it across the usa and back.
Yeah, if you tilt the continent 90 degrees so you could throw that thing off the edge. Then it would fall 3000 miles..........but it'd break down before it hit bottom
Junior

Dallas, TX

#93 May 4, 2011
I bought a brand new jonway wasp YY50QT-28A scooter. I have been having problems with it from day one. It will not start with the electric start, unless I turn the throttle and at times that works. In addition to that when it does turn on and take it for a spin, it turn off on me. I brought it back to where I bought it, and the mechanic told me that he raised the idle a bit and that I need to use it more to break it in. I did all of that, but still it dies on me. I love the scooter. I would hate to return it. What can I do? I can be reached @ [email protected]

Since: Feb 09

South Milwaukee

#94 May 6, 2011
Your problems are just beginning!!!
qqqq

United States

#95 May 14, 2011
what kind of joke is this site. i put a comment on it for help, then got a a response totally unrelated to my problem. Please DON NOT post any comments on this useless site.
Robert

Pekin, IL

#96 May 14, 2011
qqqq - you must be on pot or something. I checked this entire thread and you never made a post about anything until now. Either that or you are Junior and too big a coward to used your original name. In either case you don't deserve an answer. By the way Jonway's are junk Chinese scooters. Good luck with it, you will need it.
jason

Coventry, UK

#97 May 20, 2011
hi ive got a jonway 50.cc 2 stroke brand new out the box put it all togver and started it up was smokeing alot i fort thats ok becuse not bin use braking it in then went to go got to about .5. .10. mph started ratling like mad like i was going flat out any one no whats up thanks
Ryan

Cadott, WI

#98 May 24, 2011
I am trying to get my Jonway 50cc started for the 1st time this spring and am unable to do so. I have replaced the spark plug and charged the battery. My starter is working very hard but I can't get it to turn over. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Eros

Pekin, IL

#99 May 24, 2011
Not knowing the age or mileage I would have to quess. No gas or no air or no spark. If it was stored for a long period with gas, especially ethanol, could be crud in the gas filter or carb, air filter could be plugged up, muffler could be plugged up, could have a loose plug wire, could be a bad CDI, could be your brake starter switch is not making contact.
AHAHAHAH

Bristol, UK

#100 Jun 13, 2011
dont even bbother with chinease imports u mite aswell get a decent ped wiv decent warrenty not a shitty jonway ther from china wot do u expect???
Rosebud

Pekin, IL

#101 Jun 13, 2011
AHAHAHAH wrote:
dont even bbother with chinease imports u mite aswell get a decent ped wiv decent warrenty not a shitty jonway ther from china wot do u expect???
What shame you Brits have screwed up the English language as much and here in the U.S. Seems morons cant write anything without texting. U R a Jerk
Lewis

Northampton, UK

#102 Jun 21, 2011
My Jonway has been in storage all winter- it will not start & I cant get any local motorbike mechanics to look at it? help & advice appreciated.
West Lothian
Kokomo Joe

Pekin, IL

#103 Jun 21, 2011
Can you be more specific. Completely dead, won't turn over, or will turn over but not start. "Usually" when a scooter wont start after storing for an extended time, it is because the carb is plugged with residue.
jay

Fredericksburg, VA

#104 Jul 16, 2011
My scooter starts n revs up but wont move. What could be the cause of this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scooters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bbk information Aug 20 Ram 1
Problem with a motobravo 150cc milano Scooter H... (Jun '08) Aug 20 Mikey101 96
cranks but wont start (Jul '10) Aug 19 marybethadams 151
Need help with my scooter! (May '09) Aug 18 Thisguy4556 226
MC-95 Reverse trike (Feb '11) Aug 17 anarchy 10
Fair price for 2005 Yamaha Zuma 50 (Jul '10) Aug 15 Edd 13
CF Moto Scooter Question (Nov '08) Aug 8 Eric 67
More from around the web