Suzukis One-Two at Daytona Short Track

Suzukis One-Two at Daytona Short Track

There are 1 comment on the Cycle News story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Suzukis One-Two at Daytona Short Track. In it, Cycle News reports that:

Team Suzuki/Parts Unlimited Flat Track's Kevin Varnes landed the elusive Daytona Short Track victory that he was looking for, and more, as he led teammate Jake Johnson across the finish line to make for a Team ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cycle News.

Tor Kovacs

AOL

#1 Mar 17, 2006
Congratulation to Varnes and to Johnson! I have been watching the Suzuki team battle the HD's in the 750 class in flat track for a number of years now as well as taking on everybody in the 450 class.

Hope to see a Suzuki big bike win at the Mile in Springfield in MAY! They are getting closer to a win on the "fastest dirt on earth" every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

KTM Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New old cdi unit cant figure out color code on ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Dan 1
The bearing (Aug '16) Aug '16 Andybaby 1
Ben R (Mar '16) Mar '16 Rodecz 1
ktm 125 and 250 (Oct '06) Jan '16 Anonymous 79
News ASRA, Blackmon, Kcraget, McAllister, Zayat Nomi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Big Johnson 1
News Harley-Davidson Opens First Showroom in Vietnam (Dec '13) Dec '13 McQuanchua 4
News New Huskys to be unveiled (Nov '13) Nov '13 SHKORAPAL arts 1
More from around the web