Selling a 2010 KTM 300XC Frame

Posted in the KTM Motorcycle Forum

DWorkman

Lebanon, OR

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Hello all...I am looking for some friendly advice. I work for a financial institution that issued a loan with a 2010 KTM 300XC as the collateral. Unfortunately the loan defaulted and instead of getting back a like new running motorcycle we got back ONLY the frame.
What I am trying to establish is the value of this frame and how best to market it. I currently have it on craigslist and the only offer I have gotten at this point is $150.00... which seem slow especially compared to the balance of the loan...(gulp)
Any direction or help I can get will be appreciated.
Thanks!
Mark

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Nov 16, 2013
DWorkman wrote:
Hello all...I am looking for some friendly advice. I work for a financial institution that issued a loan with a 2010 KTM 300XC as the collateral. Unfortunately the loan defaulted and instead of getting back a like new running motorcycle we got back ONLY the frame.
What I am trying to establish is the value of this frame and how best to market it. I currently have it on craigslist and the only offer I have gotten at this point is $150.00... which seem slow especially compared to the balance of the loan...(gulp)
Any direction or help I can get will be appreciated.
Thanks!
I'll buy the frame if you still have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

KTM Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ktm 125 and 250 (Oct '06) Jan '15 ian donoghue 76
News Harley-Davidson Opens First Showroom in Vietnam (Dec '13) Dec '13 McQuanchua 4
News New Huskys to be unveiled (Nov '13) Nov '13 thabo 2
ktm exc 300-e (Apr '07) Oct '13 DALE SUMMERFIELD 33
2007 KTM 525 exc (Jul '07) Apr '13 Not happy 166
News Harley Davidson made for India motorcycle to be... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Danny D 1
News World-class KTM Duke 200 in Nepal (May '12) May '12 Nevermind 2
More from around the web