Pirelli Rider Kyle Regal Rides Hard, ...

Pirelli Rider Kyle Regal Rides Hard, Reeps Rewards In Texas

There are 1 comment on the Dirt Rider Magazine Blogs story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Pirelli Rider Kyle Regal Rides Hard, Reeps Rewards In Texas. In it, Dirt Rider Magazine Blogs reports that:

After a tough start to the 2010 AMA Motocross Championships circuit where he finished 14th at the Hangtown Motocross Classic, Pirelli rider Kyle Regal was able to overcome his round one challenges and rode his Pirelli Scorpion MX tires to a season-best third-place finish at Freestone Raceway in Wrotham, TX last weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dirt Rider Magazine Blogs.

Adrian in Dallas

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Hey, "Robo-Editor," it's REAPS, not reeps.

Speaking of that, I weap (as it were...) for education in Texas, even as it applies to our robots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kawasaki Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ER6-f front fork springs (Jun '07) Nov 8 Rob 8
News 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager/Nomad Review (Jun '09) Nov 4 BigDaddy 38
1986 Kawasaki ZL600 Eliminator seat removal. Jun '15 Anonymous 1
Kawasaki ZL600 Eliminator stalling out at mid t... (Feb '09) Apr '15 losteroni 16
News Ryan Villopoto wins AMA Supercross; local sport... (Feb '10) Sep '14 george 5
News Facing a demographic dead end, bike manufacture... (Sep '14) Sep '14 bill 1
selling my kz 1000s and my kz 900 (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dana 1
More from around the web