Since: Jun 12

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 25, 2012
kawasaki-ninja-zx-10r-blue for sale

contact me at: [email protected] for more details

Since: Jun 12

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Hello friends,

The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R was named the best sport bike by Cycle World Magazine in both 2004 and 2005. Even so, Kawasaki decided to try to improve on its design by making the Ninja ZX-10R the most powerful motorcycle available to the general public. Although the latest Ninja ZX-10R is a definitely a street bike, it handles much more like a racer. To make the bike swifter and more agile, the engineers repositioned the bike's center of gravity, in turn gives the bike a greater sense of stability when exiting corners or turns. This is an extraordinary feat because the speed at which you exit a corner ultimately determines how fast the bike can travel on the straightaway. To accommodate the new center of gravity, the engine also had to be redesigned. The most notable change is the relocation of the starter clutch from the left side of the engine to the right. The crankshaft is also positioned a little higher. When updating any crotch rocket, the chief objective of the manufacturer should be making the motorcycle travel faster, and there are only two ways to accomplish this task. The first is to make the bike more powerful, and the second is to reduce the amount of wind resistance it is subjected to. With its new aerodynamic bodywork coupled with its redesigned engine and elevated center of gravity, the Kawasaki Motorcycle managed to accomplish both with the Ninja ZX-10R.

Best regards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kawasaki Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ER6-f front fork springs (Jun '07) Nov 8 Rob 8
News 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager/Nomad Review (Jun '09) Nov 4 BigDaddy 38
1986 Kawasaki ZL600 Eliminator seat removal. Jun '15 Anonymous 1
Kawasaki ZL600 Eliminator stalling out at mid t... (Feb '09) Apr '15 losteroni 16
News Ryan Villopoto wins AMA Supercross; local sport... (Feb '10) Sep '14 george 5
News Facing a demographic dead end, bike manufacture... (Sep '14) Sep '14 bill 1
selling my kz 1000s and my kz 900 (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dana 1
More from around the web