Her Times :: It's About Time

Her Times :: It's About Time

There are 1 comment on the GoErie.com story from Jun 8, 2008, titled Her Times :: It's About Time. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Want your own bike? Looking to hit the open road on your own bike? Here's where to find the ride of your dreams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Cindy Myers

Waterford, PA

#1 Jun 9, 2008
Great Article!!! I have rode a bike for over 20 years and love it. More women should give it a try. I have a Yamaha and love it. Even if you can't drive a stick you can get a bike that works for you like the Majesty. So much fun!!!
Go gals!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kawasaki Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1986 Kawasaki ZL600 Eliminator seat removal. (Jun '15) May '16 KAWKIDD 2
ER6-f front fork springs (Jun '07) Nov '15 Rob 8
News 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager/Nomad Review (Jun '09) Nov '15 BigDaddy 38
Kawasaki ZL600 Eliminator stalling out at mid t... (Feb '09) Apr '15 losteroni 16
News Ryan Villopoto wins AMA Supercross; local sport... (Feb '10) Sep '14 george 5
News Facing a demographic dead end, bike manufacture... (Sep '14) Sep '14 bill 1
selling my kz 1000s and my kz 900 (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dana 1
More from around the web