Raising Dust, Eyebrows & Cash for Healthcare in Vietnam

Feb 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scoop

DaNang, Vietnam, 26 February 2013: Four entrepreneurial sons of New Zealand will be riding the length of Vietnam this coming April to raise funds for much needed healthcare services for women and infants.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 26, 2013
 
Good for Vietnam, bad for VNCH/NGUY losers.
vietcong opinion

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 26, 2013
 
Drgunzet wrote:
Good for Vietnam, bad for VNCH/NGUY losers.
.

vnch had nothing else to looser son,,
they gain more then what viet cong expecting them to ,,

in the next 2 years time,,vietcong population will suffer of some kind of disease which can't be treat,,

then you will sitting there and saying this again son of the dick sucker,,
Dr Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 26, 2013
 
here the U2Licess again!;)
Dr Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 26, 2013
 
Drgunzet wrote:
Good for Vietnam, bad for VNCH/NGUY losers.
how is yo new food inda US, it's better than Hahanoi?!!;)
Dr Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 26, 2013
 
vietcong opinion wrote:
<quoted text>.
vnch had nothing else to looser son,,
they gain more then what viet cong expecting them to ,,
in the next 2 years time,,vietcong population will suffer of some kind of disease which can't be treat,,
then you will sitting there and saying this again son of the dick sucker,,
U C, inda USwe always welcome the winner of the VClicess cloning!;-0
vietcong opinion

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 26, 2013
 
Dr Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
U C, inda USwe always welcome the winner of the VClicess cloning!;-0
,..

hed Charlie,,,

loamn me your miss for 2 weeks please,i will turn her to you safety,,
Dr Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 26, 2013
 
vietcong opinion wrote:
<quoted text>,..
hed Charlie,,,
loamn me your miss for 2 weeks please,i will turn her to you safety,,
U N Hahahahanoi licess R da same!!!;-000h, Kim Dung called dat 2cong cong = blind leading the deaf inda movie Loc Dinh Ky novel

;-000
lazyarse bac ky

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 26, 2013
 
da foreigner will done for da bac ky ha noi ho chi minh job again and again...da bac ky do nothin all day but hug ak47 to rob and steal for red china while dancin in ho chi minh garden all day
BAC KY wait 4da foreigner

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 26, 2013
 
da bac ky ha noi only hug ak47 all day and WAITIN FOR DA
FOREIGNER
and yet they screamin we liberated vietnam from da EVIL FOREIGNER
CBS

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 26, 2013
 
BAC KY wait 4da foreigner wrote:
da bac ky ha noi only hug ak47 all day and WAITIN FOR DA
FOREIGNER
and yet they screamin we liberated vietnam from da EVIL FOREIGNER
Lincoln lobby didn't help U much!!! ;-000
hieu dang

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 26, 2013
 
o dau cung co nguoi giau nguoi ngheo nhung o cac nuoc phat trien nguoi ngheo duoc tro cap xa hoi nen khong doi nhu nguoi ngheo o cac nuoc chua phat trien
nhung con ong chau cha tham nhung co tien xai dung khinh nguoi hay nghi lai coi dong tien dau ra hay lam viec tot cho xa hoi chu dung bo lao
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 26, 2013
 
hieu dang wrote:
o dau cung co nguoi giau nguoi ngheo nhung o cac nuoc phat trien nguoi ngheo duoc tro cap xa hoi nen khong doi nhu nguoi ngheo o cac nuoc chua phat trien
nhung con ong chau cha tham nhung co tien xai dung khinh nguoi hay nghi lai coi dong tien dau ra hay lam viec tot cho xa hoi chu dung bo lao
Google's translator:
everywhere the rich to the poor in developing countries poor people on welfare should not need the poor in underdeveloped countries

ong chau father of corruption money, do not look down on people, think again as cash flow output or socialist working fine for the solution elders

==========
I see, some VNCH/NGUY losers are mocking the poors in Vietnam again right?

I was born into a hell hole. At times I walked bare-feet. Other time, I strapped a piece of car tires under my feet as shoes. In my early teen I used to sell lottery ticket. Then I worked on the farm, was a coolie and in a labor team.

That said, I noticed the VNCH/NGUY tended to look down on the poor as if they were losers, failure. Hello, some people did not have a chance to develop. VNCH/NGUY had their chances when the America felt sorry for them, took them to America. But look at them now, the animals are still pathetic.

I issue an intellectual challenge to the entire VNCH/NGUY race. Your race is animal, way below the human development. I was raised by the superior German American folks who would be Gods to your standard. Challenge me or drink German urine.

Btw, the Whites spot my German gene-flip when they noticed I performed all of my complex calculations in my head without any paper. It's German photographic memory. I would regularly xerox an entire picture of what I need to remember into my head then read it back. That's German superiority. Your people can never do that. Your skulls are too small. And you are animals.
vietcong opinion

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 27, 2013
 
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Google's translator:
everywhere the rich to the poor in developing countries poor people on welfare should not need the poor in underdeveloped countries
ong chau father of corruption money, do not look down on people, think again as cash flow output or socialist working fine for the solution elders
==========
I see, some VNCH/NGUY losers are mocking the poors in Vietnam again right?
I was born into a hell hole. At times I walked bare-feet. Other time, I strapped a piece of car tires under my feet as shoes. In my early teen I used to sell lottery ticket. Then I worked on the farm, was a coolie and in a labor team.
That said, I noticed the VNCH/NGUY tended to look down on the poor as if they were losers, failure. Hello, some people did not have a chance to develop. VNCH/NGUY had their chances when the America felt sorry for them, took them to America. But look at them now, the animals are still pathetic.
I issue an intellectual challenge to the entire VNCH/NGUY race. Your race is animal, way below the human development. I was raised by the superior German American folks who would be Gods to your standard. Challenge me or drink German urine.
Btw, the Whites spot my German gene-flip when they noticed I performed all of my complex calculations in my head without any paper. It's German photographic memory. I would regularly xerox an entire picture of what I need to remember into my head then read it back. That's German superiority. Your people can never do that. Your skulls are too small. And you are animals.
.

con cai ban mat no le dien thui cua may nua,,

ve lai HANOI BAN SEX TOYS DI.

thang an cut,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Honda Motorcycle Forum right now

Search the Honda Motorcycle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Review of the Yamaha Royal Star Venture Motor... (Jun '08) Jul 3 Cruise 48
Top 10 Value-For-Money Hondas Jun 29 Pankaj Parekh 1
honda trikes Jun 24 lee j 1
Honda VTX 1300 vs VTX 1800 (Jan '08) Jun 15 Jim Godley Tx 181
Serious problems with 06 Civic (Feb '06) Jun 14 James House 209
1995 Honda Magna VF750 (Mar '08) Jun '14 George Hunter 21
2010 honda state line May '14 randy 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••