Valentino Rossi To Ducati; Then Ferrari?

Valentino Rossi To Ducati; Then Ferrari?

There are 3 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Valentino Rossi To Ducati; Then Ferrari?. In it, Fox News reports that:

Italian motorcycle great Valentino Rossi has announced hea ll be leaving the Yamaha team to join Ducati.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

andis

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 Aug 18, 2010
right decision rossi.yamaha is not fair anymore.development of m1 performance right now was achieved by rossi's hard effort.surprised,a young boy,jorge lorenzo got the same machine without any hard effort,any hard work for development of the bike (ready to use).to my understanding,the right policy was let jl develop his own bike by himself.yamaha is unfair absolutely.lets imagine,if jl was riding yamaha in 2004,i am sure,yamaha will suffered the long,continuosly sad story.so,lets see what will going on in 2011.time will show, who is the best moto gp rider.and yamaha,sorry to say,your time is finished now.have a long old sad story again.
Tony Villar

Redlands, CA

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Rossi could race a Harley Davidson and still win races
dr_Mendez

Indonesia

#3 Aug 22, 2010
agree...YAMAHA stupid, suck you YAMAHA.....Yamaha have no good attitude at this moment. I'm sure, don't worry, Rossi will same performance where ever he placed.
Yamaha really sucker, IDIOT INSIDE (NOT INTEL INSIDE).....have no sense of thanks fully, GO TO HELL WITH YAMAHA......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ducati Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Destination Austin: The Handbuilt Motorcycle Show May '17 Hand Phart 1
News Ride Tastefully: Union Motorcycle's Ducati Monza (Jan '16) Jan '16 Motbikever 1
News Motorcycle Show in Long Beach (Nov '15) Dec '15 subwayman 3
Al Lamb's Dallas Honda, 2013 Ducati 848 Evo (Nov '15) Nov '15 cryswell 1
News a Mercedes-AMG Just Snagged A Stake In Motorcyc... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JW McCanliss 1
News Motorcycle maker Ducati stresses U.S. sales (Mar '14) Mar '14 dracul 1
News Harley-Davidson Opens First Showroom in Vietnam (Dec '13) Dec '13 McQuanchua 4
More from around the web