This Ducati bike will cost you Rs 50 ...

This Ducati bike will cost you Rs 50 lakh

There are 1 comment on the Rediff.com story from May 7, 2008, titled This Ducati bike will cost you Rs 50 lakh. In it, Rediff.com reports that:

“We will be launching four different models in multiple variants. These bikes will be available starting at Rs 15 lakh to Rs 50 lakh in the Indian market”

I talian two-wheeler maker Ducati Motor Holding on Wednesday announced its foray into the Indian automobile market with the launch of five motorcycles, priced in the range of Rs 15 lakh to Rs 50 lakh . via Rediff.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rediff.com.

savan patidar

Bhopal, India

#1 May 31, 2008
my feureate bikes is recing bike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ducati Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a Mercedes-AMG Just Snagged A Stake In Motorcyc... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JW McCanliss 1
News Motorcycle maker Ducati stresses U.S. sales (Mar '14) Mar '14 dracul 1
News Harley-Davidson Opens First Showroom in Vietnam (Dec '13) Dec '13 McQuanchua 4
i want to sell my ducati motorcycle (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
Ducati Motorcycle (Apr '13) Apr '13 Anonymous 1
News 2013 Harley Davidson CVO Breakout Road Test | G... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Adare 1
BUY false passports, buy the card ID FAKE, FAKE... (Dec '12) Dec '12 willson 1
More from around the web