Stoney Creek Powersports portfolio gr...

Stoney Creek Powersports portfolio grows with Bimota distribution secured

There are 1 comment on the MCNEWS story from Feb 20, 2008, titled Stoney Creek Powersports portfolio grows with Bimota distribution secured. In it, MCNEWS reports that:

“Dealers are currently being appointed Australia wide to represent and support what is quite simply the pinnacle of motorcycle design, performance and quality”

Bimota Motorcycles, manufacturer of premium handcrafted Italian sport motorcycles, has confirmed the appointment of Stoney Creek Powersports as exclusive distributor for Australia. via MCNEWS

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MCNEWS.

Che

Sydney, Australia

#1 Jun 19, 2008
Can you get the DB7 with the 1200 motor?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ducati Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ride Tastefully: Union Motorcycle's Ducati Monza (Jan '16) Jan '16 Motbikever 1
News Motorcycle Show in Long Beach (Nov '15) Dec '15 subwayman 3
Al Lamb's Dallas Honda, 2013 Ducati 848 Evo (Nov '15) Nov '15 cryswell 1
News a Mercedes-AMG Just Snagged A Stake In Motorcyc... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JW McCanliss 1
News Motorcycle maker Ducati stresses U.S. sales (Mar '14) Mar '14 dracul 1
News Harley-Davidson Opens First Showroom in Vietnam (Dec '13) Dec '13 McQuanchua 4
i want to sell my ducati motorcycle (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web