New Buell Online Magazine
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WBw

Naples, Italy

#21 Aug 28, 2007
arg is your city x one of the ones with the clear plastics? blue or black?

must be black couldn't be gay boy blue.?

can you post a link to a photo of it? would love to see this bike you have.

maybe nart can host it for you.
WBw

Naples, Italy

#22 Aug 28, 2007
refresh my memory and show us what it looks like. ;)
X to the C

Turkey

#23 Aug 28, 2007
arg your X must be the clear plastics version with the c thru frame..?
GOD

Australia

#24 Aug 28, 2007
WBw wrote:
refresh my memory and show us what it looks like. ;)
Try what ever tactic you like to deflect attention James..... it's not going to work and is only making you look foolish
Wbw

Turkey

#25 Aug 28, 2007
how do i look foolish? ive just asked to have a look at a photo of your bike, and what about the mods you have done to it? must have a few mods to necessitate a TFI......

aw heck truth be told a little birdie told me you dont have a buell but i guess thats an easy enough rumour to put to bed isnt it?
GOD

Australia

#26 Aug 28, 2007
Not working..... but please keep trying..... very funny and great promotion for ya forum$
Wbw

Panipat, India

#28 Aug 28, 2007
look my source is probably wrong i mean after all you rode your bike up to stinks place to meet nart and crew didn't ya so thats a few blokes that would have seen your bike right there.

and i mean why would you buy a TFI if you had no buell, i mean its not like you were going to resell it on ebay to make a profit or anything.
Wbw

Panipat, India

#29 Aug 28, 2007
and your not the type of bloke to use multiple names on forums either are you argentum i mean god i mean buell fan.

lol
GOD

Australia

#30 Aug 28, 2007
Wbw wrote:
look my source is probably wrong i mean after all you rode your bike up to stinks place to meet nart and crew didn't ya so thats a few blokes that would have seen your bike right there.
and i mean why would you buy a TFI if you had no buell, i mean its not like you were going to resell it on ebay to make a profit or anything.
Bad info James..... didn't go to Stinks place..... but you already know that from reading the posts at www.buellsdownunder.com

Nice try...

and the faulty TFI you sold me is now in a landfill
GOD

Australia

#31 Aug 28, 2007
Wbw wrote:
and your not the type of bloke to use multiple names on forums either are you argentum i mean god i mean buell fan.
lol
GOD = Yes
Argentum = Yes
Buell Fan = No

Sorry.... Try again
Wbw

Panipat, India

#32 Aug 28, 2007
Steve mate i know ya have at least 4 different usernames on the net.

BTW what is your username at badweb? i think we now have 5!

Furthermore im starting to believe the story ive been told by a mate that you dont have a buell.

and your inability to prove otherwise confirms this, which puts a few holes in your TFI stories.

but im glad for you to prove my source wrong ;)
aussie

Australia

#33 Aug 28, 2007
Yes, but i bet he does not talk amongst himself like the fool you are Jim. Thats the joke of it all, not the multiple user names, but the bullshit approach and self promotion. You are laughed at and joked over by various forums internationally. Please, just move on to another bike and make us all happier.
Wbw

Panipat, India

#34 Aug 28, 2007
aussie your entitled to your opinion and good for you. for all i know your argentums 6th username.

Im just waiting for a link to a photo of Argentums bike thanks....after all he has so much trouble setting up the faulty TFI yet has never once told me what modifications he is running or what he was hoping to achieve by installing it. Can't help people that don't provide that basic info. Has anyone seen his bike? maybe one of the bdu guys can advise on the modifications it has in order to require additional fueling.
Seems to be a big secret and has been since the sale of the TFI. Ive looked at all of Argentums posts on BDu and Abr and i cant find any info regarding his bike mods, or photos of the bike.

why is this?
GOD

Australia

#35 Aug 29, 2007
Wbw wrote:
Steve mate i know ya have at least 4 different usernames on the net.
BTW what is your username at badweb? i think we now have 5!

Sorry buddy.... you're wrong again
Wbw wrote:
Furthermore im starting to believe the story ive been told by a mate that you dont have a buell.
None of your mates know me or know anything about me so this is why I know you are spreading lies again.
Maybe your imaginary friend was telling you an imaginary story.
Wbw wrote:
and your inability to prove otherwise confirms this, which puts a few holes in your TFI stories.
but im glad for you to prove my source wrong ;)
You can confirm nothing. It's not an inability to prove I have a Buell.... it's the fact that I have no need to prove anyting to a lying thieving con-artist like you. I'm not going to play your little game James. The more you try to deflect attention from yourself the more foolish you look.

Keep it up..... you're giving the whole world a good laugh.
GOD

Australia

#36 Aug 29, 2007
Wbw wrote:
after all he has so much trouble setting up the faulty TFI yet has never once told me what modifications he is running or what he was hoping to achieve by installing it. Can't help people that don't provide that basic info.
Wrong again James.... I told you in a PM what has been done to my bike. Done that when I was trying to get help off you.... which you refused to help by ignoring me. You asked, I told..... can't help it if you can't remember.

No trouble installing my new "operational" TFI.... only have trouble installing faulty equipment.
New TFI is working fine...... and all I did was uninstall the faulty unit you sold me and put on a new one.
Wbw

Summer Hill, Australia

#37 Aug 29, 2007
lol

you dont have to prove anything to me. cause i dont give a shit either way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buell Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The goodyear falcon that not for the blast (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nedde d 1
2000 x1 lighning head light (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ron s 1
News Erik Buell Remembers His First Employee: Henry ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BuellGirl 1
Ruff runing Buell X1 lighting (Feb '06) Oct '14 Joshbiz 8
News Zephyrhills motorcyclist dies after hitting Pol... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Adare 1
X1-Lightening engine for sale (Nov '07) Jan '13 d dobson 7
News Black 'N' Blue Buell | 2010 Sims Custom Bikes R... (Oct '11) Jan '13 Tank 3
More from around the web