New Buell Online Magazine
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kat567

Australia

#1 May 2, 2007
A new online magazine (e-zine) has been launched dedicated to modified buell motorcycles.
It can be found at
www.2nd-phase.com
GOD

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jul 28, 2007
Worst online magazine ever. Poor article turnover and even worse articles. A truly amateur attempt.
Gods my bitch

Japan

#3 Aug 12, 2007
Wow GOD your just upset because you don't know how to read.

PS: You must have a massive cock on your head to go online and call yourself god.
GOD

Sydney, Australia

#4 Aug 14, 2007
I can read you like a book James, not a picture book like you're used to either.

ps. Not THE God, just YOUR God, omnipresent and watching your every move.

You're just jealous because you are totally cockless.
ABR owner

Adelaide, Australia

#5 Aug 18, 2007
you have made us cry, stop it now!
Captain Nartman

Sydney, Australia

#6 Aug 18, 2007
I have nothing better to do in life then be jealous of people who are more talented than me.
Captain Nartman

Wuhan, China

#7 Aug 18, 2007
I have nothing better to do in life then be jealous of people who are more talented than me.

i wish i had a hobby
WBB_2007

Wuhan, China

#8 Aug 18, 2007
Yawn.
I m flattered that yall have nothing better to do with your time.
WBB_2007

Wuhan, China

#9 Aug 18, 2007
internet keyboard commandos
WBB_2007

Wuhan, China

#10 Aug 18, 2007
site gets moved to a new location and who are the first ones to freak out?

the so called haters, don't worry guys i know ya check into the site everyday to get the good oil.

you might be missing it but thats just to bad.
GOD

Maitland, Australia

#11 Aug 19, 2007
WBB_2007 posts from Wuhan, China. "Captain Nartman" posts from same location. Caught you again James(aussiebuellriders admin), or should we call you "iwannabe Nartman"

Keep visiting buellsdownunder everyday James, we enjoy the amusement your spying brings.
WBB_2007

Australia

#12 Aug 19, 2007
WBB_2007 posts from Wuhan, China. "Captain Nartman"

nah ya think? well done on the catch out your a super sleuth. and to thing if i wasnt posting from the same place i would of had you fooled into thinking it was nartman, shows how smart you are argentum.
WBB_2007

Sydney, Australia

#13 Aug 25, 2007
Aussie Buell Riders has now expanded into new forums.
check www.aussiebuellriders.info

we now have buell, chopper, bobber, naked bikes and Race replica forums for all to enjoy.
ABR - Forums

Caringbah, Australia

#14 Aug 27, 2007
Chopper forum can be located here:
http://www.aussiebuellriders.info/chopper%20f...
Buell Fan

Australia

#15 Aug 27, 2007
Yawn
Buellness

Australia

#16 Aug 27, 2007
brraap braaa braaap
WBw

Pozzuoli, Italy

#17 Aug 28, 2007
Argentum god do you own a buell? i dont think you do.......
how can one put a tfi on a postie bike....?
if you do why dont you whore photos of it on BDU? and BTW you bag blue but isnt the cityx see thru blue the bike you supposedly own? dunno what you own because no one has ever seen your bike.
but im happy to be proved wrong.
WBw

Pozzuoli, Italy

#18 Aug 28, 2007
i think i speak for us all when i say show us your buell argentum :)
aussie

Quakers Hill, Australia

#19 Aug 28, 2007
Jim... You are a f#*king annoying dumba#se who loves talking amongst yourself. The sooner you f#*k off to jap bikes the better for all, the buell rider community will be!
GOD

Sans Souci, Australia

#20 Aug 28, 2007
WB, the self proclaimed aussie master of Buells doesn't even know that the CityX comes in 2 colours.....

Ya got the name right... Argentum to my mates but you may refer to me as God. Not THE God, Not a GOD, just YOUR God, omnipresent and watching your every move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buell Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erik Buell Remembers His First Employee: Henry ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BuellGirl 1
Ruff runing Buell X1 lighting (Feb '06) Oct '14 Joshbiz 8
News Zephyrhills motorcyclist dies after hitting Pol... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Adare 1
X1-Lightening engine for sale (Nov '07) Jan '13 d dobson 7
News Black 'N' Blue Buell | 2010 Sims Custom Bikes R... (Oct '11) Jan '13 Tank 3
News Fans speak out, suggest American Chopper: Live ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Crackpot 1
Erik Buell riding from Melbourne to Sydney (Aug '11) Aug '11 stevo 1
More from around the web