warren

Tacoma, WA

#1 Nov 17, 2006
I recently purchased my FIRST Buell. 2007 xb12scg. I am having issues with backfiring and missing. Cld or Hot,It does not matter. I took the bike to Destination Harley In Tacoma Washington. Long story short: They are unable to fix the problem. Several things tried,including a new ECU. Also several other Buell riders are having the same issue. Destination claims they are waiting for a harley tech to return there calls for advice. The bike has been in there shop for 2 weeks now. Anybody have an e-mail address I could use to contact Harley,or other suggestions??
Thanks
W
Hakan

Sweden

#2 May 15, 2007
I have just pick up my new xb12scg and it runs great without any backfiring or missing. I don't know if the racing kit, with muffler, ecm and high flow filter is the the explanation. I haven't run a meter/yards without the racing kit.
I'm looking for some advises how to lower the bike one furhter inch/2,5cm any suggestions?
Hakan /Sweden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buell Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erik Buell Remembers His First Employee: Henry ... Oct '14 BuellGirl 1
Ruff runing Buell X1 lighting (Feb '06) Oct '14 Joshbiz 8
Zephyrhills motorcyclist dies after hitting Pol... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Adare 1
X1-Lightening engine for sale (Nov '07) Jan '13 d dobson 7
Black 'N' Blue Buell | 2010 Sims Custom Bikes R... (Oct '11) Jan '13 Tank 3
Fans speak out, suggest American Chopper: Live ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Crackpot 1
Erik Buell riding from Melbourne to Sydney (Aug '11) Aug '11 stevo 1