06 xb12r buell fire bolt for sale!!!!...

06 xb12r buell fire bolt for sale!!!! must go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Buell Motorcycle Forum

ADAM

Glengary, WV

#1 Mar 2, 2008
I BOUGHT THE BIKE BRAND NEW FROM HARLEY DAVIDSON IN WILLIAMSPORT MD, THE BIKE IS IN HAGERSTOWN, MD 21740, BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN DROPPED OR SCRATCHED. TIRES ARE STILL GOOD. NO MODS DONE TO IT, 4285 MILES I ONLY RODE THE BIKE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. PICK UP ONLY ASKING $7,850 OBO BUT REASONABLE OFFER. I HAVE TWO BIKE AND NEED TO GET RID OF THE BUELL ASAP ! EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR CALL AT THREE ZERO ONE NINE NINE ONE THREE EIGHT THREE NINE TO HAVE ME EMAIL PICS IF INTERESTED.
steve z

Saskatoon, Canada

#2 Jun 15, 2009
hey man i am interested in your bike the color n look and what not so could you email me pics? [email protected]
Brian Jones

Blacksburg, VA

#3 Jul 10, 2009
I am interested in your bike. Email me asap! [email protected]
Joe P

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2009
is bike still available. Please forward Pics.
jeff

Woodstock, IL

#5 Feb 24, 2010
i just bought an 09 buell firebolt 12r from harley still warrantied with 5k miles on it for $6,100 out the door, your bike is a rip off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buell Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The goodyear falcon that not for the blast (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nedde d 1
2000 x1 lighning head light (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ron s 1
News Erik Buell Remembers His First Employee: Henry ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BuellGirl 1
Ruff runing Buell X1 lighting (Feb '06) Oct '14 Joshbiz 8
News Zephyrhills motorcyclist dies after hitting Pol... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Adare 1
X1-Lightening engine for sale (Nov '07) Jan '13 d dobson 7
News Black 'N' Blue Buell | 2010 Sims Custom Bikes R... (Oct '11) Jan '13 Tank 3
More from around the web