Bikers to roar back to the beach

May 11, 2011 Full story: The State 72

Don't expect this year's Harley-Davidson bike rally, kicking off this weekend, to be like last year's tame affair.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fatboy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#71 Sep 22, 2011
You obviously haven't seen the Skywheel. The latest and greatest attraction on the beach.
fatboy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#72 Sep 23, 2011
The tropical storm has weakened a bit. Still moving this way. It may fizzle out.
fatboy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#73 Sep 24, 2011
Looks like to is only going to be a rain event next weekend. Pay attention to my previous post about refunds.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#74 Sep 25, 2011
fatboy wrote:
I was at a website called equal justace and they claimed they had filed a lawsuit against biker weak.
Which ethnic group spells justice your way, justace?
Just curious as I am not familiar with that spelling other than on a couple of AB forum boards. Am I right?.

Since: Sep 11

Mumbai, India

#75 Sep 26, 2011
Iíve been riding for years and I ALWAYS wear a helmet, no matter how hot it gets. Safety before comfort.
Dr Palmer

Myrtle Beach, SC

#76 Sep 26, 2011
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#77 Sep 27, 2011
freakboy wrote:
Looks like to is only going to be a rain event next weekend. Pay attention to my previous stupid post about refunds.
Nope dope.
NO RAIN.
Sorry to tell you welfare boy but the weather is great and we gonna have a great time.
I love all the talk around town and all the good thing that are being said.
It may be raining on your little tattoo convention but not on our rally. You see the NOT A DIME TILL THE END OF TIME boycott of anything inside city limits is sure to slow your little inkfest but the word is that the rally is rocken.
I know you are too much of a lazy boy to do your won research so I will give you a start with a link or two.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/09/26/2...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/09/27/2...

here is a local one lazy one

http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/09/25/2409777/...

http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/09/27/2413359/...

lots of good reading for your slow little old pickled brain.
Read it and weep boy.
fatboy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#78 Sep 28, 2011
It was so good not to see or hear any bikers today.
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#79 Sep 28, 2011
fatboy wrote:
It was so good not to see or hear any bikers today.
That line is old. I believe you said that in the spring.
Letís do a test.
Tell me where and when you want me to ride by and then tell me you cannot hear my bikes.
Iíll bring the one with the ripsaws.
People are planning on wearing FUMB tee shirts and riding all around inside city limits. The word it that Murder Beach is not the safest place to ride .
The cops are being told not to do any unnecessary harassments and there will not be any State or Horry County enforcement inside city limits.
You will see genius welfare boy.

Since: Aug 11

Cary, IL

#80 Sep 28, 2011
sounds like a great time to show off your harley apparel. I'm looking to buy an image and lifestyle..Harley seems to be an easy "in". Buy the bike..chrome it out...join an "OUTLAW" weekend rider club that goes from bar to bar (20 mile radius) without getting the chrome dirty...get drunk..drive home and grunt about your charity drive...where do I sign up
NIGHTSHIFT

Irmo, SC

#81 Sep 28, 2011
Then you will love Myrtle Beach. The slow minded Gremlins have done a great job of running most of the real bikers away. Now most of what we get are those Drunken Rednecks from Georgia and hillbilly North Carolina towns with more money than commons sense. The wannabee newbees posers are mostly all that still come. Are you sure you not from Georgia? We get quite a few knuckle heads that somehow get the idea that it is ok to drink and drink and drive whereas the real mature biker does not exceed his limit.
By the way Chrome is old and out. Lots of much better things out there now days unless you like supporting the Chinese, but that is not really that much more American or any cooler than wearing a bunch of cheap Pakistani leather now is it? Yes we got lots of posers for ya if that is what you are really all about. We got Greyhem Gremlins and lots of posers, but not many real cowboys left to stand up for America. It seems all those that once called people communist have now become the very communist that they once pretended to stand up against. The Grand Strand is now over run with a bunch of fascist little old retirees that want to change all our traditions that do not tickle their little old fashioned out of date fancies.
It is easier to be a Gremlin and it cost a lot less.
All you need is a cheap condo or cottage, an old Buick or some other low end GM, white hair a pair of coke bottle glasses, an angry mean look on your face or you could go for scared and confused and simply drive like you are drunk and that should do the trick. You can go to the K&W at least once a week to tell everyone in your group how much money you saved clipping coupons and haggling some poor drug store clerk over the price of a bottle of Geritol. But then you would actually have to know something about this area, our history and the corruption in our local political system to truly appreciate what we are really all about and all the issues that are so much bigger than what form of recreation some one choses. We also got a lot of drunk that live on boats in the in land water way. You could be a water way drunk if you like, but do try not to get run over by a car while walking back to your boat on the way back from the liquor store.
Just wait a while and we will soon build a new road so that we can draw all the mid west criminal types as well. Yes we got it all.
Alien

Hempstead, NY

#82 Sep 29, 2011
You can be an illegal immigrant and suck every last penny out of America and send it back home.
GARCIA420 wrote:
sounds like a great time to show off your harley apparel. I'm looking to buy an image and lifestyle..Harley seems to be an easy "in". Buy the bike..chrome it out...join an "OUTLAW" weekend rider club that goes from bar to bar (20 mile radius) without getting the chrome dirty...get drunk..drive home and grunt about your charity drive...where do I sign up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycle Accidents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle accident commack long island new york Sep '14 norton123 1
Top 10 Value-For-Money Hondas (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pankaj Parekh 1
Missouri Motorcycle Helmet Law Repealed (Mar '09) May '14 Will I Am 62
Motorcyclist dies after hitting elk in Mesa County (Jul '13) Apr '14 Nelsonr 2
BUY false passports, buy the card ID FAKE, FAKE... (Dec '12) Apr '14 CJB 6
Chasing a big city dream comes with big bills (Jul '07) Mar '14 Lina 2
Chasing a big city dream comes with big bills (Jun '07) Mar '14 Corrie 2
More from around the web