AB's leaders pleased with yearly Bike...

AB's leaders pleased with yearly Bikefest

There are 85 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Jun 18, 2008, titled AB's leaders pleased with yearly Bikefest. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Despite Myrtle Beach's intention to spend $1 million to drive away two large bike rallies during the month of May, Atlantic Beach leaders say bikers are still welcome in their town during the Memorial Day ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
be truthful

Lake Ozark, MO

#96 Jun 20, 2008
MICHAEL HENDERSON SR wrote:
WE ARE COMING NO MATTER WHAT.IT HAS ACTUALLY TURNED INTO A FAMILY REUNION.YOU MEET NEW FRIENDS AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.THAT IS THE ONLY TIME OF THE YEAR WE SEE EACH OTHER.JUST REMEMBER,"WE WILL BE BACK".
Nobody cares ........whatsup typing all caps no one ever teach you not to Yell
be truthful

Lake Ozark, MO

#97 Jun 20, 2008
Robert Benson wrote:
Atlantic Beach should be left to wollow in their pitifulness. Myrlte Beach must do whats right for Myrtle Beach - shut this sucker down !!!!!!!!!! Besides AB couldn't manage it's way out of a wet paper bag.
Here Here
MICHAEL HENDERSONS

Tarawa Terrace, NC

#98 Nov 15, 2008
I am one that acts civilized.I'm not with all the drugs and violence either.I go for one reason,to see the people that I have met over the years.See how far you get stuff all bent out of shape.Anyway no need to explain myself to you MR. IGNORANT.....HEY BIKEWEEK 2009 YOUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!
ShootFirst wrote:
<quoted text>
Memorial Day isn't about veterans, that would be Veterans Day. Google Memorial Day so you will know the difference.
Do you know how childish you sound? Every time blacks don't get their way, it's "racism". Not because you act like a bunch of idiots, but "racism". And, speaking of "racism", what happened to your (NAACP) boycott of South Carolina? Is it temporarily suspended for the week?
Tell me Mr. Henderson, are you proud of the fact that your people defecate and urinate and have sex in the middle of a crowded street? I promise you, if someone whipped out his tallywacker on Ocean Blvd. during Harley week, he'd get the snot kicked out of him. Do you bring YOUR children? If you do, it's no wonder they turn out like you. Thousands of black families come here every year, and act civilized, and are welcomed. Go to MB state park any day during the summer and witness, you can see huge black family reunions. Nobody is trying to keep THEM out. If we are racists, wouldn't we be trying to keep ALL blacks out ALL of the time?
MICHAEL HENDERSONS

Tarawa Terrace, NC

#99 Nov 15, 2008
ALL CAPS SO YOU DIRT ROAD LIVING PEOPLE CAN READ IT YOU DUMB BUNNY!!!!!HEY YOUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK
be truthful wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares ........whatsup typing all caps no one ever teach you not to Yell
MB Tax Payer

AOL

#100 Nov 16, 2008
Sure it is about skin color, just like it use to be about religion.About the most prejudiced state in the whole 50. I know half of my family are this way. They were not taught nor lived this life. Many, years ago moved to this state. SC Education and the MB carnival life contributed to their actions today. Making no ecuses would expect the same out of BBW as the Harley group.

Oh, the above about the President, your wrong! First of all it's President Elect, Second of all the President Elect is half white an half black. And YES WE HAVE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycle Accidents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sikh motorcyclist challenges turban ban in Canada (Feb '08) Feb '18 paseri 25
News He's ridden the same Honda Gold Wing for a mill... (Sep '17) Feb '18 marac21 2
News Motorcyclist cartwheeled through air after bein... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Fred Steele 1
Accident (Jul '15) Jul '15 FredSanford 1
News Walker defends Wisconsin voter ID laws (Jun '15) Jun '15 Your Ex 141
motorcycle accident commack long island new york (Sep '14) Sep '14 norton123 1
News Top 10 Value-For-Money Hondas (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pankaj Parekh 1