Rebels with a cause

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Mike Rigby and his wife, Lauren, both of Las Cruces, prepare to take off from Barnett Harley-Davidson to their first destination during the third annual Ride to Defeat ALS on Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Nonsensical

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

"Defeating ALS" but too stu pid to wear helmets.
cycle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Get off it already!!! It's ok to say something positive without adding something negative ALL OF THE TIME!
Nonsensical wrote:
Otis

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

That was one cold ride.
Mall perverts

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

If you took time to really look at this picture, you would have noticed that both are not wearing gloves and their jackets are not zipped. They were just posing for the picture d u m b a s s. Save your crusade for another day.
Nonsensical wrote:
bikerDUDs

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

SO, something good comes from cratacious BIKE RIDERS??..bikes: noise pullution,exhaust gross polluters,obamacare bloodsuckers when in accidents, BUT HEY HD makes money from these donkeys riding bikers,healthcare makes money but even better yet Baca Funeral Loves them even MORE,,not to mention ANHISER B / Atira.
ITOLDYOU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

The NTSB needs to step in and require cyclist to wear helments in ALL 50 states. These bikers scare me with the way they blaze down the road. They booze up at the bars and on they go.
cycle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Most of us have parents, so take your concern and find a way to turn it into something positive - hey maybe help out these poor people who have ALS. All of you old fogies that love to offer your pathetic complaints - remember (if some of you can) that you didn't even have helmets to wear when you were a kid and you're still around to make everyone else's lives as miserable as your own. You walked and chewed gum at the same time without breaking your legs and clogging our healthcare system. I guess it was all ok when YOU were doing it, and now that you're old and have a plug up your rear, it should be outlawed. Amazing......
ITOLDYOU wrote:
The NTSB needs to step in and require cyclist to wear helments in ALL 50 states. These bikers scare me with the way they blaze down the road. They booze up at the bars and on they go.
ridiculous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Apparently you never wore a helmet either, as an English class that teaches spelling would benefit you. Those "bike riders" were out raising money that will benefit people suffering from a very debilitating disease and all you can do is call them names (without spelling them correctly). The level of insanity here among some of you is scary. Who cares what they CHOOSE to wear for their OWN protection. How does a person riding a motorcycle without a helmet impact you? Get out and help out those less fortunate than yourself - maybe it will ease the bitterness you're obviously feeling.

bikerDUDs wrote:
SO, something good comes from cratacious BIKE RIDERS??..bikes: noise pullution,exhaust gross polluters,obamacare bloodsuckers when in accidents, BUT HEY HD makes money from these donkeys riding bikers,healthcare makes money but even better yet Baca Funeral Loves them even MORE,,not to mention ANHISER B / Atira.
Survivor of ALS

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Having to have to watch a good friend taken away from complications associated with ALS, I am glad to see anyone do anything to help fight this disease.
cycle

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

And all of the bikers that attended the event were only too happy to help out any way we could. We hope it makes a difference.
Survivor of ALS wrote:
Having to have to watch a good friend taken away from complications associated with ALS, I am glad to see anyone do anything to help fight this disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Motorcycle Accidents Discussions

Search the Motorcycle Accidents Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Motorcyclist dies after hitting elk in Mesa County (Jul '13) Apr 11 Nelsonr 2
BUY false passports, buy the card ID FAKE, FAKE... (Dec '12) Apr 10 CJB 6
Chasing a big city dream comes with big bills (Jul '07) Mar 26 Lina 2
Chasing a big city dream comes with big bills (Jun '07) Mar 26 Corrie 2
2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Review (Dec '08) Jan '14 Dave 45
Sikh motorcyclist challenges turban ban in Canada (Feb '08) Jun '13 Kell 21
Lane Splitting: Should it be legal in California? (May '13) May '13 Amber 4
•••
•••