Doctors Without Borders fundraiser is...

Doctors Without Borders fundraiser is Saturday

There are 3 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Feb 5, 2009, titled Doctors Without Borders fundraiser is Saturday. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

On Saturday, Bill Durham will celebrate his birthday by having a party, and you're invited.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

Great

Hayward, CA

#1 Feb 5, 2009
I am sure there is no one here that needs assistance. My dad can't even get scheduled for an eye test and he fought in an actual war for the USA. No wonder the US is going to hell in a handbasket. Good story though. Thanks for sharing.
to tell the truth

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Feb 5, 2009
We are all brothers and sisters.
The US is not going to hell in a hand basket due to its kindness, but rather its greed.
Unfortunately someday we could also need doctors without borders here at home.
Let's hope for decent health care and jobs.
Great

Hayward, CA

#3 Feb 5, 2009
Not anytime soon. Looks like they are more interested in buying a 650 million dollar ice breaker for polar bears than they are treating my father. Obama is the same mold as ALL the other politicians. Whatever buck they can make and future contact they can make better for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycle Accidents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News He's ridden the same Honda Gold Wing for a mill... Sep '17 oldgoldrider 1
News Motorcyclist cartwheeled through air after bein... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Fred Steele 1
Accident (Jul '15) Jul '15 FredSanford 1
News Walker defends Wisconsin voter ID laws (Jun '15) Jun '15 Your Ex 141
motorcycle accident commack long island new york (Sep '14) Sep '14 norton123 1
News Top 10 Value-For-Money Hondas (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pankaj Parekh 1
News Missouri Motorcycle Helmet Law Repealed (Mar '09) May '14 Will I Am 62
More from around the web