Two charged in methadone deaths

May 29, 2008 Full story: Concord Monitor 12

Two Lakes Region men were charged in separate cases last week with selling methadone to two other local men who then died.

Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Wolfeboro, NH

#1 Jun 8, 2008
It's about time these people were caught.

“METHADONE-Drug of Destruction”

Since: Jan 08

Winston Salem, NC

#2 Jun 8, 2008
Ruby_Tuesday wrote:
It's about time these people were caught.
Hopefully 2 more scum will be off the street for awhile. Wonder what kind of pain meds he will receive in prison? He should receive none. Maybe harmd can get involved and put some pressure on the criminal justice system in these cases. A little pressure may end up going a long way. Ill bring it up in washington. Love, Mary

Wolfeboro, NH

#3 Jun 8, 2008
Well Mary all of this came along from my brother's case. The deceased were friends of Ray's. My city will not longer tolerate diversion of any kind. My brother has been taken from our lives but some good is definately coming from it.

Mary, I welcome any and all help from HARMD, this is when we need it most.

Since: May 08

Shreveport, LA

#4 Jun 8, 2008
I'm glad that they were caught. I didn't know these people were linked to you, Ruby. This kind of diversion definitely needs to be stopped.

Wolfeboro, NH

#5 Jun 8, 2008
Silent Voices wrote:
I'm glad that they were caught. I didn't know these people were linked to you, Ruby. This kind of diversion definitely needs to be stopped.
Thank you so much for your post.

Winston Salem, NC

#6 Jun 8, 2008
Ruby_Tuesday wrote:
Well Mary all of this came along from my brother's case. The deceased were friends of Ray's. My city will not longer tolerate diversion of any kind. My brother has been taken from our lives but some good is definately coming from it.
Mary, I welcome any and all help from HARMD, this is when we need it most.
When these a--hole's go to prison, let me know and we will start a petition up for no meds for these jerks. If you sell/give/trade your meds, then I guess you really dont need them. Let's try and get something going about this. I am staying with Mel,and Marti in DC and will have a chance to bring it up and see what we can get started with these jerks who sell their dope. Ray's story has indeed got much done. Love, Mary

Wolfeboro, NH

#7 Jun 8, 2008
HARMD-VP wrote:
<quoted text>
When these a--hole's go to prison, let me know and we will start a petition up for no meds for these jerks. If you sell/give/trade your meds, then I guess you really dont need them. Let's try and get something going about this. I am staying with Mel,and Marti in DC and will have a chance to bring it up and see what we can get started with these jerks who sell their dope. Ray's story has indeed got much done. Love, Mary
I think we should have done this with the first sentenced in Ray's case, Edward Costello, it was his methadone sold. His wife Diana is injail for 2 to 4 years and complained about her meds as well.

Wolfeboro, NH

#8 Jun 8, 2008
HARMD-VP wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get something done ASAP!

Winston Salem, NC

#9 Jun 8, 2008
Ruby_Tuesday wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get something done ASAP!
Also, Marti is talking about coming back with me to NC so we will have a week together. We are heading to another state that week to visit a clinic and the authorities so give me about a month and we can have something going. This petition needs to go to the DOC's along with government officials. I love you, lets talk sometime toward the end of this coming week and have some suggestions ready. Anyone else have any for this little project, just email me. Most of you have my email or phone number. Mary

Wolfeboro, NH

#10 Jun 8, 2008
HARMD-VP wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, Marti is talking about coming back with me to NC so we will have a week together. We are heading to another state that week to visit a clinic and the authorities so give me about a month and we can have something going. This petition needs to go to the DOC's along with government officials. I love you, lets talk sometime toward the end of this coming week and have some suggestions ready. Anyone else have any for this little project, just email me. Most of you have my email or phone number. Mary
Woo Hoo this is good stuff, thank you Mary!

Winston Salem, NC

#11 Jun 8, 2008
Ruby_Tuesday wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo Hoo this is good stuff, thank you Mary!
Im just sick of all the justifications of these methadone fools. They want to put it all on the victims but last I heard its illegal to sell your drugs and you are no better than the crack dealer. If you get busted selling your meds, you should endure whatever pain comes your way. But, he--, we are suppose to feel sorry for them because of their pain issues. Give me a freaking break.

Wolfeboro, NH

#12 Jun 8, 2008
HARMD-VP wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just sick of all the justifications of these methadone fools. They want to put it all on the victims but last I heard its illegal to sell your drugs and you are no better than the crack dealer. If you get busted selling your meds, you should endure whatever pain comes your way. But, he--, we are suppose to feel sorry for them because of their pain issues. Give me a freaking break.
I wholeheartedly agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycle Accidents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle accident commack long island new york Sep '14 norton123 1
Top 10 Value-For-Money Hondas Jun '14 Pankaj Parekh 1
Missouri Motorcycle Helmet Law Repealed (Mar '09) May '14 Will I Am 62
Motorcyclist dies after hitting elk in Mesa County (Jul '13) Apr '14 Nelsonr 2
BUY false passports, buy the card ID FAKE, FAKE... (Dec '12) Apr '14 CJB 6
Chasing a big city dream comes with big bills (Jul '07) Mar '14 Lina 2
Chasing a big city dream comes with big bills (Jun '07) Mar '14 Corrie 2

Motorcycle Accidents People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE