Arlington Officer Hit By School Bus

Arlington Officer Hit By School Bus

There are 9 comments on the NBC Dallas - Fort Worth story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Arlington Officer Hit By School Bus. In it, NBC Dallas - Fort Worth reports that:

An Arlington motorcycle officer was struck by a school bus Wednesday morning near Arlington High School .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Dallas - Fort Worth.

“DFW News”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, Texas

#1 Jan 13, 2010
I hope he is ok, That is a hard job.I would like to know how it happened.
Dean

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2010
he was killed :(
Curious

Aubrey, TX

#3 Jan 13, 2010
Did the cop hit the bus or did the bus hit the cop? Motorcyles are so hard to see on roadways.
Curious

Aubrey, TX

#4 Jan 13, 2010
Heard that he was speeding very fast and didn't have his bike siren on just his lights.

“Prostibuli eligantia”

Since: Apr 08

Arlington

#5 Jan 13, 2010
This sucks.
Brandee

Arlington, TX

#6 Jan 13, 2010
if any of his family sees this we are all praying for you, have faith, you'll make it through :)
Dianne

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jan 14, 2010
I came upon the accident not long after it happened . The officer layed faced down an burned badly . It was obvious that he was dead . This was so sad an i pray for the family , as a community we must respect an watch out for our first responders doing there job .

Deeply moved an will never forget
Just me

Mansfield, TX

#8 Jan 15, 2010
i saw everything happen. it is very sad... my thoughts and prayers go to his wife and son. everymorning i wake up. first thing that comes to my head is a replay of what happened.
GraffitiGirl

Arlington, TX

#9 Jan 17, 2010
Our thoughts and prayers are with the wife,son and department. This is a great lose to every one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycle Accidents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker defends Wisconsin voter ID laws Jun 18 Your Ex 144
motorcycle accident commack long island new york (Sep '14) Sep '14 norton123 1
News Top 10 Value-For-Money Hondas (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pankaj Parekh 1
News Missouri Motorcycle Helmet Law Repealed (Mar '09) May '14 Will I Am 62
News Motorcyclist dies after hitting elk in Mesa County (Jul '13) Apr '14 Nelsonr 2
BUY false passports, buy the card ID FAKE, FAKE... (Dec '12) Apr '14 CJB 6
News Chasing a big city dream comes with big bills (Jul '07) Mar '14 Lina 2
More from around the web