Moto Guzzi Daytona custom

Moto Guzzi Daytona custom

There are 1 comment on the Bike EXIF story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Moto Guzzi Daytona custom. In it, Bike EXIF reports that:

When I think of a Moto Guzzi custom, I think of a Le Mans. It's one of the all-time great custom platforms, along with the Honda CB750, Triumph Bonneville, Yamaha SR series and Kawasaki W650.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bike EXIF.

Frozal345

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Does any one know how motorcycle repairs go for this motorcycle. Or even replacement. I agree with the lady who mentioned the exhaust pipe. Not the best feature. http://www.sherwoodmotorcycle.ca/service/tabi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should You Buy a New Harley Davidson (Nov '07) Sat CTguy1955 559
News This Wonderful And Weird 1966 Renault R8 Got Sa... Feb 16 Xstain Mullah Fra... 3
News All new Honda Goldwing will get Human Friendly ... (Jul '09) Feb 15 Goldwing Enthusiast 48
News 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager/Nomad Review (Jun '09) Feb 14 Odie tresner 39
hyosung gt250 Troubleshooting (Jul '07) Feb 12 Chris 13
News London Harley dealership underway (Aug '08) Feb 11 Mayor Adam West 176
News Trump Trip Canceled; Harley-Davidson Wasna t Co... Feb 8 ArtOfTheSteal 4
More from around the web