Marisa Miller Blogs: I'm Having a Boy

Marisa Miller Blogs: I'm Having a Boy

There are 2 comments on the People story from Jul 26, 2012, titled Marisa Miller Blogs: I'm Having a Boy. In it, People reports that:

Throughout her career, the model andA former Victoria's Secret star A has graced over 80 covers - includingA Sports Illustrated , Cosmopolitan , Shape and GQ - and is a spokesperson for the NFL as well as the face of Harley Davidson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.

SJG

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Congratulations to Marisa Miller and her husband on the upcoming arrival of their baby boy! Marisa is such a beauty and her husband is a lucky guy! He definitely enjoyed having sex with her to impregnate her! Marisa looks sexy pregnant with her enlarged belly and breasts! She will be one gorgeous mommy!
snarky

Spring Grove, PA

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Who cares???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should You Buy a New Harley Davidson (Nov '07) Sat CTguy1955 559
News This Wonderful And Weird 1966 Renault R8 Got Sa... Feb 16 Xstain Mullah Fra... 3
News All new Honda Goldwing will get Human Friendly ... (Jul '09) Feb 15 Goldwing Enthusiast 48
News 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager/Nomad Review (Jun '09) Feb 14 Odie tresner 39
hyosung gt250 Troubleshooting (Jul '07) Feb 12 Chris 13
News Trump Trip Canceled; Harley-Davidson Wasna t Co... Feb 8 ArtOfTheSteal 4
2010 hyosung gt250r problems Feb 3 Rochester 2
More from around the web