CCS/USGPRU Racer Alex Lyskawa Killed In Crash At Summit Point Raceway

May 26, 2008 Full story: Roadracing World 110

From a press release issued by CCS/ASRA: Championship Cup Series Mourns the Passing of Alex Lyskawa Summit Point, WV - Championship Cups Series regrettably announces today the passing of Alex Lyskawa, age 13 of ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rob Mcduffee

Amherst, MA

#106 Sep 30, 2008
I want to school I have a question..This is a point. Why would you have to put this in the paper. Isn't it bad enough that his friends are in enough pain. I mean why would you want everyone who doesn't know him to figure this out. Comment on this page if you have a good explanation. I'm not tryin to be mean I just would like to no the truth
Katie

Windham, NH

#107 Oct 18, 2008
-R.I.P Alex Lyskawa♥
Andres

Nashua, NH

#108 Nov 9, 2008
yeah
me and alex were like tight. we had the memorial of his birthday in our school. it was dead silent. like no one cracking jokes or anything. and someone is always cracking a joke. always. but no, not this time. alex was so popular, and he was liked by pretty much everybody. at the memorial, dudes and girls were just bursting out crying. even some people who didnt know him. its kind of like a universal sadness. he had such a vibrance, you know? he always had that huge smile on his face, doing something incredibly stupid, yet always finding a way to make it funny as hell.
rest in peace man
rest in peace
Britt

Londonderry, NH

#109 Nov 15, 2008
wow alex..let me tell you we will NEVER forget you. Youe always new how to make everyone laugh and u were always in such a good mood. haha i remember talking to you and u were talking about ur 5 pound chocolate bar<3 miss you bud
Concerned

Vancouver, WA

#110 Nov 16, 2008
Rob McDuffee,
I believe it helps with their grief. They sound like they loved this child. Most children don't lose a friend at such a young age. Very hard time in their young lives.
I'm not saying I'm right, it is my belief.

To his family an friends, I'm sorry for your loss.
Avvin

Dodge City, KS

#111 Jan 10, 2009
Alex i will never forget you we always hung out at lunch with me and jon you were so awesome and I think about you so much I always end up crying for my best friend alex lyskawa
unkown

Jasper, IN

#112 May 17, 2009
my cousin told me about this kid.. what a awful thing! She said he was very nice and even if i dont know this kid i love him! And if hes always smiling he got some quit heart... we will all always have him in our hearts
Rob McDuffee

Pelham, NH

#113 Jun 17, 2009
Yah i see your point the whole thing upseted me when i heard about it not the paper just the passing idk what i was thinking when i posted that this doesn't need a response just to know you read it an can see why i wrote that
unkown

Ocean City, NJ

#114 Jun 27, 2009
My cousin, you to be good friends with Alex. And i am very sorry to hear about your lost. Alex will remain in everyones heart. My cousin said he was a good person, a good friend, smiled alot! I hope he lives a good life in heaven. All prayers to him and his family! May he rest in peace... He has lived his life to the fullest, thats all a kid asks for! We love you... and dont think we will every forget you.
Dana Giangregorio

North Salem, NH

#115 Jun 26, 2012
I have known Alex since he was a baby. We used to hang out and tease eachother. He'd pull my hair, I'd hit him. We fought all the time but always ended up hanging out together. As we grew older together, we both matured and became really close. He was one of my favorite people to talk to and I pass his house everyday on my way home still to this day (mostly have to) but it hurts knowing he's gone and not coming back. He was so talented and one of the sweetest, most pure kid out there. He had such a big heart and is loved by many. Miss you Alex<3 Rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biketoberfest roars to life in Daytona Beach an... Sun Joe 3
A Review of the Yamaha Royal Star Venture Motor... (Jun '08) Oct 11 v rider 49
Motorcycle event continues to come together (Apr '12) Oct 10 j. hoffa 13
Joe's Minibike Reunion 2014 is Coming on Septem... Oct 3 Drazen 2
How Indian and Victory Could Outrace Harley-Dav... (Nov '13) Oct 2 Justsayen 8
Lifan Motorcycle Owners Unite! (Sep '07) Oct 1 Andy 231
Motor Trike Announces Trike for Triumph Rocket ... Sep 27 BeHereNow 2

Motorcycles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE